OT-NFL World Reacts To Calvin Johnson's Lions Admission

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What a thread!!!!! Nc0gnet0 completely clueless as usual and his stupid has me agreeing 100% with Antytime23 for the first time ever.
Not true. You agreed with about 5 weeks ago. This is the second time. Welcome to the revolution.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Stat wise; no but oddly enough in winning; yes. I believe both the Rams and Lions have a bad to mediocre record this year. As I've said before, Stafford has been a loser most of his career and I doubt he changes just because he is in L.A
I don't like to make QBs all about wins and losses but there comes a point in a 10+ year career where a QB has to win a playoff game. Detroit has had terrible defenses but so have other franchises that haven't been this inept.

Also, sub .500 winning percentage. Zero division titles. Luckily he now has Aaron Donald and those boys*Steven A Smith voice* to carry him. But yeah, big time loser.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When I read the title of this thread, I was preparing myself for some earth shattering statement by Johnson. I came away very disappointed.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
When I read the title of this thread, I was preparing myself for some earth shattering statement by Johnson. I came away very disappointed.
True. But it’s still fun to raz our local Loins homer about it!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Stafford playoffs

1624328547732.png

Stafford Career
1624328684069.png

74-90...........:sick:

Attachments

• 1624328642944.png
    1624328642944.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 1

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's crazy how great players wanna play with each other. Honestly, if I were johnson, I would of went to Brady instead. Man takes pay cuts (kind of) to keep talent together. I don't know too many players that will do that

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Laughing at you. Tags me into a thread, and then wonders why I am posting in that thread. You want to look at a cuckload, look into a mirror.

So you suggestion is that CJ is lying about hating playing for Lions, so much so, that he would have been willing to play in Cleveland or Buffalo, as publicity to drive business into his Detroit dispensary.

Context is everything. Fresh after the Stafford trade, CJ is asked how he feels about it. As much as I admittedly do like Stafford, that trade might have been the best thing possible for both parties.

But where you are mistaken is that while it might be considered a condemnation (albeit a lazy one) of the management in place in 2016 Lions HQ, that regime has long been sent packing, and a new GM/HC is now in place that did Stafford a solid. They would not have made that mistake had they been in place in 2016, so no harm no foul in my book.

But is CJ is so adamite about it, why is he not criticizing his own agents for not having navigated him through all this and getting what he wanted for their client?
Not that this has anything to do with anything, but did Lions fans ever figure out why Patricia had a pencil on him all the time when the team was using touch pads?

Was it to scratch his ass crack?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It's crazy how great players wanna play with each other. Honestly, if I were johnson, I would of went to Brady instead. Man takes pay cuts (kind of) to keep talent together. I don't know too many players that will do that
Those whom's wife make $40M/yr.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Those whom's wife make $40M/yr.
I hate this argument. Brady has made more, MUCH more, by taking a little less to build quality teams around him over his career. The fame, sponsors, commercials, etc from being the GOAT paid him so much more than he has ever given up.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Johnson had previously admitted that he wanted to play with Aaron Rodgers.

“Whenever we played Green Bay, whenever Aaron Rodgers was over on our sideline he would say, ‘Hey man, you need to come on over here.’ And I said, ‘I wish I could,’” Johnson told the All The Smoke podcast last year.

More in the link below.....

NFL World Reacts To Calvin Johnson's Lions Admission

I wonder who will be the next LOLion who wants to quit football...