OT - *OFFICIAL* - WORST STATE IN THE COUNTRY MOCK DRAFT

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've heard mostly great things about Oregon. Michigan on the other hand has been tainted by Detroit and flint
Detroit is coming around, Flint on the other hand sucks, no argument from me on that.
The Upper Peninsula and west side of the state more than make up for it however.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Has anyone ever driven through Louisiana? Specifically on Interstate 10? Visually speaking, Louisiana has to be the most depressing state. It looks like a decrepit wasteland and is slowly succumbing to erosion.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
New York, Massachusetts and New Jersey are the ones I cant stand the most, mostly from always having bad experiences with them people up there, whiny assholes. They hate on us folks from the Midwest, especially when their load is coming from Chicago.
I loathe Wisconsin.
and then there's most of Indiana and Illinois.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Detroit is coming around, Flint on the other hand sucks, no argument from me on that.
The Upper Peninsula and west side of the state more than make up for it however.
Traverse city, all the way up to Clinch Park. Late July is the time to go up there.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Cool story and all, but anyone who spins a hillbilly web like the above story you just mentioned without bringing up a few pain killers being crushed up and snorted or main lined after the ole spoon skillet cook is uniformed and probably hasn't seen all that WV hootenanny has to offer.

No run on. No cap.

Well its depends on the time one was in wv are partaking... Skunk Holler is sacred grounds passed on from generations n is still in play today.. couch burring is optional....opiates was mainstream wv early/mid 00s on.. meth was also pushed hard during this time, probably late 90s early 00s for the bathtub brews.... as far as current habits.. idk.. please refer to @Hbkrusso

Last edited: