OT: Packers' McCarthy frustrated with their lack of free agency activity

Omar

Liked Posts:
"Green Bay coach Mike McCarthy is frustrated by general manager Ted Thompson’s unwillingness to bring in help through free agency, according to a report in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. The Packers are lauded for their ability to build through the draft, and it’s worked wonders in providing stability and continuity, but it appears McCarthy wishes the organization would be more open-minded about adding a difference-maker in the open market when it’s needed."

Report: Mike McCarthy Frustrated By Packers’ Unwillingness To Add Via Free Agency

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Let's get some more excuses to roll out... You made the playoffs in a bad year... Be happy and move on

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Hopefully McCarthy stays in Green Bay and the FO/Scouting department gets the axe.

ptisme

Liked Posts:
As a Packers fan I put the blame on Thompson. He literally takes a nap after the final roster cuts. I have no problem with McCarthy other than he tried getting too cute by giving up play calling.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
You need to draft well and bring in FA's both to be a SB team. GB has had top FA's on their SB teams.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Lol McCarthy literally blaming everyone besides himself.

Now you see where the team gets it from. This incarnation of the Packers really makes me fucking hate them. I mean, I always hated them, but at least there was respect. This team takes no responsibility whenever they lose, and I have no respect for all the finger pointing they constantly do. They never give respect to the other team, or they blame rules, and other factors for their loss. I can't think of one guy on that team with a likable personality right now.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
"Green Bay coach Mike McCarthy is frustrated by general manager Ted Thompson’s unwillingness to bring in help through free agency, according to a report in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. The Packers are lauded for their ability to build through the draft, and it’s worked wonders in providing stability and continuity, but it appears McCarthy wishes the organization would be more open-minded about adding a difference-maker in the open market when it’s needed."

Report: Mike McCarthy Frustrated By Packers’ Unwillingness To Add Via Free Agency
th

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Now you see where the team gets it from. This incarnation of the Packers really makes me fucking hate them. I mean, I always hated them, but at least there was respect. This team takes no responsibility whenever they lose, and I have no respect for all the finger pointing they constantly do. They never give respect to the other team, or they blame rules, and other factors for their loss. I can't think of one guy on that team with a likable personality right now.

MuhXdHM.gif

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
As a Packers fan I put the blame on Thompson. He literally takes a nap after the final roster cuts. I have no problem with McCarthy other than he tried getting too cute by giving up play calling.

My first dislike of 2016

MaoTenDoo

Rabid Homer
Donator
Liked Posts:
ot: Packers' McCarthy frustrated with their lack of extra meals

"Green Bay coach Mike McCarthy is frustrated by General Manager Ted Thompson’s unwillingness to add two more meals to their daily schedule, according to a report in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. The Packers are lauded for their ability to create a fine dining experience for all employees, and it’s worked wonders in providing nutrition and energy, but it appears McCarthy wishes the organization would be more open-minded about adding a brunch and second dinner option when it’s needed, which is every day. Several anonymous internal sources say McCarthy was seen leaving the building on Friday with a whole rotisserie chicken in each pocket of his track suit.

ftfy