Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Quick thoughts:

• I'm warming up to Bo Nix if he could be had in the 2nd or 3rd round. I think he could excel with a complete roster around him (I feel the same about Fields).
  • MHJ isn't the end all, be all like some think he is. He's benefiting from his father's name. He's great, but not far better than Nabers or Odunze. No problem trading down past the point we think he'd last (1.03)
  • Drafting Bowers in the top 10 would be dumb.
  • Alt > Olu, but I don't think we need either. Braxton Jones continues to develop
  • We need to draft a guard fairly early because Jenkins and Davis can't stay healthy (Beebe)
  • HUGE fan of T'Vondre Sweat. The thought of him at NT next Dexter gives defensive vibes of Jenkins next to Wright (gat dammit put them both on the right side)

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Quick thoughts:

• I'm warming up to Bo Nix if he could be had in the 2nd or 3rd round. I think he could excel with a complete roster around him (I feel the same about Fields).
  • MHJ isn't the end all, be all like some think he is. He's benefiting from his father's name. He's great, but not far better than Nabers or Odunze. No problem trading down past the point we think he'd last (1.03)
  • Alt > Olu, but I don't think we need either. Braxton Jones continues to develop
  • We need to draft a guard fairly early because Jenkins and Davis can't stay healthy (Beebe)
  • HUGE fan of T'Vondre Sweat. The thought of him at NT next Dexter gives defensive vibes of Jenkins next to Wright (gat dammit put them both on the right side)
Can't disagree with any of your comments but think more of Nix than you do, he can be near top of this class in NFL results.
other thoughts from the OP list.
- Troy Franklin isn't far off the other top WR's if at all.
- Jackson-Powers-Johnson doesn't get much press but is equal or better than Van Pram.
- It's a wonder anyone could run the ball against the 2 Texas IDL guys.
- Two other guys that flashed for me on the OP list are Bralen Trice, edge for the Huskies and Oladapo, flex D for the Beavers,
saw a lot of games for each and they always had a big impact.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
If they keep Fluser I could see them trading down and drafting edge.
Quick thoughts:

The bears don’t have a 2

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
At this point I'm convinced some kind of trade down happens where we recoup a 2nd.
The Montez Sweat trade is looking better every game but still want that 2nd rounder

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
At this point I'm convinced some kind of trade down happens where we recoup a 2nd.
This is what i've been saying i want to happen is getting a 2nd back for us with a trade down and if we can get mire than great but i want that 2nd back.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Can't disagree with any of your comments but think more of Nix than you do, he can be near top of this class in NFL results.
other thoughts from the OP list.
- Troy Franklin isn't far off the other top WR's if at all.
- Jackson-Powers-Johnson doesn't get much press but is equal or better than Van Pram.
- It's a wonder anyone could run the ball against the 2 Texas IDL guys.
- Two other guys that flashed for me on the OP list are Bralen Trice, edge for the Huskies and Oladapo, flex D for the Beavers,
saw a lot of games for each and they always had a big impact.
I also think all the players on my favorite team are going to be great in the NFL!

What a crazy coincidence!

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Latu could be in play for the bears but the injury concerns me
IMO easily the best film of the EDGE players. And two full years removed from injury with a clean bill of health. There is more risk there than with your average guy but a lot of upside too.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I certainly want that to happen. To gain a similar haul as Poles got from the Panthers last year, that would be a 1st and 2nd this year, a 1st the following year, a 2nd the year after, and a marquee player.

If I had my way, I would aim for Vegas and try to get Crosby in return. Pity that Tennessee is competitive with their rookie or I would aim to snag Simmons in a trade.