OT- R Matthews twitter...WTF????

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
David Haugh tweeted me that he wanted to eat my dead grandmother's pancreas before he blocked me.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
136029.jpg

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lol.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol. Some of his Twitter comments used to crack me up. Like when he called Sean Jensen's baby ugly.

His rants on jenson's baby were hilarious. He was all like how come your baby's black? I dont think its yours...1

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Serious question to the fantasy footballers on the message board. What type of production are you expecting from him and when would you draft him?

New scheme and a lot of new faces. The team should be better in what is still a fairly weak division. Last year was bad, but if you look at his 2011 season he had ~1550 total yards, 50 catches and 6 TDs. From a pure talent side they really don't have another runningback on the team to take touches away.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
Serious question to the fantasy footballers on the message board. What type of production are you expecting from him and when would you draft him?

New scheme and a lot of new faces. The team should be better in what is still a fairly weak division. Last year was bad, but if you look at his 2011 season he had ~1550 total yards, 50 catches and 6 TDs. From a pure talent side they really don't have another runningback on the team to take touches away.

too inconsistent for me. I've had him in several leagues the past two years and he rides the pine except during bye weeks. if he is available in the 5th round, I would take him. each year he's given a 1st or 2nd round grade and always under produces.

the only good thing going for him is that he's usually good for about 3-4 rec / game if you're in a PPR league.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Hey Peg, hows shit going with the eagles? The national media is kinda playing it up over there like Kelly may be a little insane and the players may be too lazy or dumb for how he runs things and might be on the verge of quitting on him.

Whats your take on that? Do you think Kelly is gonna have to clean house to get players that will commit? Or is that all media horseshit?

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
That's ridiculous. Athletes are people, too.

I wonder what harm Ryan Mathews caused to that person to get a comment like that? Most likely nothing.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Hey Peg, hows shit going with the eagles? The national media is kinda playing it up over there like Kelly may be a little insane and the players may be too lazy or dumb for how he runs things and might be on the verge of quitting on him.

Whats your take on that? Do you think Kelly is gonna have to clean house to get players that will commit? Or is that all media horseshit?
Eagles camp has been very different. Along with Chip having a very different wy of practicing everything is changing. Gone are Reid's WCO and the 4-3 and they hve been replaced with fast break offensive football and a hybrid 3-4. Way too many changes to actually list and I'm really curious to see how things turn out.

As for the reports I think it's an exaggeration of some truth. There's a natural fraction of players that don't fit, but are trying to adapt. IMO those players are frustrated and would be the group fuelling any crazy Kelly talk. Personally it's natural any time you change so much t once.

From a fantasy side I'd only draft McCoy early and Bryce Brown late. Aside from that I'm not confident that any eagle will produce.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
NFLPA should hire Panda to come troll at the rookie symposium so the young guys can get an idea of what they got comin.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eagles camp has been very different. Along with Chip having a very different wy of practicing everything is changing. Gone are Reid's WCO and the 4-3 and they hve been replaced with fast break offensive football and a hybrid 3-4. Way too many changes to actually list and I'm really curious to see how things turn out.

As for the reports I think it's an exaggeration of some truth. There's a natural fraction of players that don't fit, but are trying to adapt. IMO those players are frustrated and would be the group fuelling any crazy Kelly talk. Personally it's natural any time you change so much t once.

From a fantasy side I'd only draft McCoy early and Bryce Brown late. Aside from that I'm not confident that any eagle will produce.

Thanks