OT: Richard Sherman arrested and denied bail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
:homerbush:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I always liked Sherman. He's an ass but he's a self-made man that worked his ass off to get to where he is. This is likely an unfortunate end to his career too.

greg23

Liked Posts:
“Via TMZ.com, Sherman’s alleged fighting with police became so bad that a K9 was used to subdue him.

Also, Sherman “allegedly crashed his vehicle into a cement freeway barrier,” before advancing on foot to the home he allegedly tried to enter. The Washington State Police also are involved in the case, due to the vehicular incident.”

Racist dog

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Very common. I would say 1/4 of domestic calls i responded to resulted in a dv+burglary charge
Ok so it's the kind of thing that is objectively not okay but also not the kind of big deal that should come with two weeks of news updates.

I will continue to be unimpressed until he either commits a big boy felony or some other big splash

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ok so it's the kind of thing that is objectively not okay but also not the kind of big deal that should come with two weeks of news updates.

I will continue to be unimpressed until he either commits a big boy felony or some other big splash
Very common. I would say 1/4 of domestic calls i responded to resulted in a dv+burglary charge

How many of those domestic calls involve Marxists?

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
How many of those domestic calls involve Marxists?
Personally I think they're all trotskyists, with a small influence of Guy Debord

TrapperKarl

Liked Posts:

Just as a very basic example... Once responded to a place because a guy went into his parent's house without permission to get fishing gear. There was an altercation, but it wasn't physical. Just a lot of bitching between the two. We removed him from the house but DA chose to charge him with dv+burglary.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
“Your honor, we seek no jail time for Mr. Sherman, but as a public service we ask that you mandate his tongue be cut out.”

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not sure if they were Marxists, but a guy with a Che Guevara shirt who thought he was a samurai pulled out a wiffle ball bat and acted like it was a sword.
Did u shoot him?

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Alcohol has to be involved here, no? Either way, what a bizarre story.

From the sound of it, he's lucky he wasn't shot. Anytime you get into a physical altercation with a police officer, you are treading a fine line towards forfeiting your right to live. Thank god it didn't get that bad.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Racist dog

Nah Sherman is still alive. A racist dog would have eat him.

He should probably thank George Floyd because a black man fighting with police is usually a death sentence in America.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Nah Sherman is still alive. A racist dog would have eat him.

He should probably thank George Floyd because a black man fighting with police is usually a death sentence in America.

Hmmmm.......maybe don't fight with cops when your being arrested.

Seems pretty simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.