Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So you've come to the conclusion that the former owner was also running it the same exact way and involved in human trafficking? And not only that, but Trump knew that beforehand, and likely participated in it?

I'd like to see your evidence, please. I'm not a Trump fan, but come on...
Da Fuk? You are like a woman when you tell her you like the dress she wore to dinner last week better than this one and she flips out cuz you called her fat, ugly, and undesirable.

Oh and she did have a website that stopped working mysteriously after the photo leaked. That website pandered to Chinese businesses offering access to the President and his family through a Mar-a-Lago connection with several photos of people she had connected the family with. That's not sketchy at all.
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/03/a-florida-massage-parlor-owner-has-been-selling-chinese-execs-access-to-trump-at-mar-a-lago/

Last edited:

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Da Fuk? You are like a woman when you tell her you like the dress she wore to dinner last week better than this one and she flips out cuz you called her fat, ugly, and undesirable.

Oh and she did have a website that stopped working mysteriously after the photo leaked. That website pandered to Chinese businesses offering access to the President and his family through a Mar-a-Lago connection with several photos of people she had connected the family with. That's not sketchy at all.
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/03/a-florida-massage-parlor-owner-has-been-selling-chinese-execs-access-to-trump-at-mar-a-lago/

Nice internet "proof"...lol

Theres lots to not like about Trump. But when you start trying to make everything into a criminal offense..,.you just lose credibility in everything.

Sure, those who agree with you might like it, but you're not going to win any moderates that way. You're just going to push them away...

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Nice internet "proof"...lol

Theres lots to not like about Trump. But when you start trying to make everything into a criminal offense..,.you just lose credibility in everything.

Sure, those who agree with you might like it, but you're not going to win any moderates that way. You're just going to push them away...
LOL I am a moderate. I have voted Republican more than democrat, never voted for Obama.Didn't vote for shitbag Trump or shitbag Hillary.
I have not accused Trump of any crime here just another example of how degraded he has made the Office of the Presidency, that shit like this is not alarming is a sad state of affairs . And people like yourself feeling the need to come running to his defense of something I have not accused him of, your the type accepting these things as normal operating procedure for the leader of the free world.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
LOL I am a moderate. I have voted Republican more than democrat, never voted for Obama. I have not accused Trump of any crime here just another example of how degraded he has made the Office of the Presidency, that shit like this is not alarming is a sad state of affairs . And people like yourself feeling the need to come running to his defense of something I have not accused him of, your the type accepting these things as normal operating procedure for the leader of the free world.

I'm not defending him, I'm just not condemning him based upon some trolling internet story without legit proof to back it up. Oh...and I voted for Obama...lol

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'm not defending him, I'm just not condemning him based upon some trolling internet story without legit proof to back it up. Oh...and I voted for Obama...lol
And were have I accused him of anything other than keeping bad company, which seems to be a pattern with him?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Please keep your ignorant (and quite frankly, dumb) political opinions to the B&I subforum.

Not buying that you voted for Obama, Trumpkin.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Please keep your ignorant (and quite frankly, dumb) political opinions to the B&I subforum.

Ikr? Voted 4 one of the classiest American presidents and white knights 4 a slumlord. Lol as iffffffffff

Visionman

Liked Posts:

I didn't vote this last election, BTW. But keep up your flaming of those you even think may disagree with you. I'm sure you'll win over many people with that strategy...

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Perhaps we should move this thread over to the Ideology & Social issues forum. It has nothing to due with football now. Just a suggestion.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Perhaps we should move this thread over to the Ideology & Social issues forum. It has nothing to due with football now. Just a suggestion.

Winner winner chicken dinner

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Did it ever?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Nah.

There are already threads about both Bobby Kraft and Donnie Trump in that forum if any of you folks wish to partake.

Status
Not open for further replies.