OT - "Rodgers Is The Problem"

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Really, FT is at the top of his game. I never seen such a transparent and blatant baiting. And holy fuck, its working.

Basically all dude has to do is pull out the shotgun, lock and load, and bust loose with a single Rodgers > Cutler post.

And then its /thread

Kind of amazing, really.

Lol yeah. Being a seasoned veteran of the internet, I've known who the trolls here were since day one. But I got him to admit that he sucks Rodgers' dick. So that was fun.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thats the problem with packer fans..Theyre so hung up on "Rodgers" that they forget football is a team sport. Thats how Rodgers is also..Hes concerned about his stats first. He plays right into packer fans hands..They can brag he has all the stats, and then the team loses...hahahaha

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Elite QB's don't mismanage the play clock with the game on the line.

original.gif

Krieger

Liked Posts:
If Rodgers is the problem with the Packs record, what a problem to have. I would surely take that as a Bears fan. The fact of the matter is that we are 4-1 and 1 1/2 games ahead of the Pack and there is a ton of football left. The Vikes have an easy ass schedule and will likely rack up some wins even though I don't consider them a threat. All I care about is keeping the Pack out of the playoffs because we seen what they can do if they squeak in. Just like what the giants did. We don't match up well vs them and that is the truth. I hate the Pack because they are the Pack, but I also respect their ability in the playoffs if they were to make it.

dondraper

they would have lost to the saints without that holding call on the saints fg and would be 1-4. that would have been great

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He sucks, the OL sucks, the defense sucks, McCarthy sucks. Haha, if you can't beat the Colts, you might suck.

So what does it say if we can't beat the Packers? AGS
Just having a little fun. However, it does chap my ass that we could have beaten them in GB if we'd have played half as well as we did in the 2nd half vs the Jags.

Mark Addison

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Over 140 posts in a thread about another thread that has half as many posts (many of which are sarcastic).

How fucking Cheesy.