OT: Rondo Being "Aggressively Shopped" By Celtics

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
But if they can land Rondo, who costs about six and a half million per season less and still land Howard, who's on his preferred destination list, you have to think they'd at least persue it. Besides, Rondo's stock has never been higher, and if Boston is going to start losing their core players, you have to figure it's only going to drop when the talent around him does as well. Dealing him to a team willing to give up something substantial for him now and still remain competative would be in Boston's best interest.

rather have deron but you do have a point about rondo being cheaper

Last edited:

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
My opinion of Rondo was sealed after he quit on Team USA rather than face the fact that the coaches were going to cut him because he was a petulant little douche who couldn't handle the fact that Rose & Gordon were outplaying him every single practice.

He's got tremendous talent but he will be atrocious if he's not surronded with a bunch of good scorers. No PG should ever average less than 75% from the FT line or not be able to shoot outside of 5 feet. The fact that he's done ZERO work on this or any other offensive area other than passing is concerning. It shows a lack of work ethic, commitment, & drive. For someone who is all about winning as people have said, he shows no signs of trying to strive for greatness within his own game to make the winning easier.

ZAN

Liked Posts:
My opinion of Rondo was sealed after he quit on Team USA rather than face the fact that the coaches were going to cut him because he was a petulant little douche who couldn't handle the fact that Rose & Gordon were outplaying him every single practice.

He's got tremendous talent but he will be atrocious if he's not surronded with a bunch of good scorers. No PG should ever average less than 75% from the FT line or not be able to shoot outside of 5 feet. The fact that he's done ZERO work on this or any other offensive area other than passing is concerning. It shows a lack of work ethic, commitment, & drive. For someone who is all about winning as people have said, he shows no signs of trying to strive for greatness within his own game to make the winning easier.

One of the realest posts I've read on CCS in months.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rondo is a pussy. That's all you need to know. Lock thread.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
yall remember when rondo chin checked kirk :troll:

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Rondo is a pussy. That's all you need to know. Lock thread.

you are so ignorant calling him a pussy same with other people in the thread when he played in the playoffs with a dislocated elbow. You can hate the guy all you want but Rondo is one tough SOB.

Tell me the last time you dislocated your elbow and kept playing ..............??
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfCMqT05No8]Rajon Rondo Dislocated Elbow Injury [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTEVdhgno14&feature=related[/ame]

You guys just look stupid when you make statements like that.