PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Or win a SB
Or pass for over 4000 yds in a season
Or pay for the poor girls medical expenses.
Or pay for an education Center.

But my god, an NFL QB bitching at a ref? WTF was he thinking?
You regurgitate the same thing with his accomplishments. Congrats to Stafford winning the SB on an all star squad. What a great above average QB. Also good on him for listening to the Rams and paying for the girls medical expenses after he basically laughed and ignored her

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You regurgitate the same thing with his accomplishments. Congrats to Stafford winning the SB on an all star squad. What a great above average QB. Also good on him for listening to the Rams and paying for the girls medical expenses after he basically laughed and ignored her
If you wouldn't always speak out of your ass, maybe your breath would not be so foul. You have no idea the context of how the Rams and Stafford's agreeing to pay the woman's medical expense's came into place, just like you don't have a clue about any of the other thing you pretend to know as fact, based on a three second clip.

Was it a bad look for Stafford? Sure it was, But I will give him the benefit of a doubt and say he very well could have not grasped the seriousness of the situation based on his condition.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If you wouldn't always speak out of your ass, maybe your breath would not be so foul. You have no idea the context of how the Rams and Stafford's agreeing to pay the woman's medical expense's came into place, just like you don't have a clue about any of the other thing you pretend to know as fact, based on a three second clip.

Was it a bad look for Stafford? Sure it was, But I will give him the benefit of a doubt and say he very well could have not grasped the seriousness of the situation based on his condition.
Damn near everyone was drunk at that parade, even Kelly who admitted she was too. She still showed concern. You say my breath is bad because I’m talking out my ass but yours is even more foul due to you tonguing Staffords

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Damn near everyone was drunk at that parade, even Kelly who admitted she was too. She still showed concern. You say my breath is bad because I’m talking out my ass but yours is even more foul due to you tonguing Staffords
Imagine thinking that the 3 seconds we saw on camera wasn't more than enough to tell us everything we need to know about Stafford. Dude showed his true self. The one without the PR team. Horrible person, just like N0cock

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Are you suggesting Asains and Mexicans are Indian givers. Dude not cool!!!!

Nothing in these tweets is racist.
Pointing out Asians speaking Chinese is not racist.
Pointing out Mexican food frequently includes rice is not racist.
If a guy from Mexico is overweight, he is in fact a fat Mexican.
Most offensive part of the tweet is her use of were/We're and calling this country,The United States of American.
it's racist...she said "fucking Asians people".
Fucking is key here.
Does she mention anything about whites??? more specify "fucking whites."?
Now if i said "fucking IUeyedoc" ..how would you take fucking mentioned before your name as if someone was to be like, FUCKING IUeyedoc is posting on ccs? that would mean that person doesn't like you, right?

And instead of "fuck you fat ass", she uses "fuck you fat Mexican." Again, more racist shit from this cretin..gotta say, Karma pushed her ass off that stage, all about the prefect timing of her fall, which is the fact that nobody was there to catch her while thousands of people were there. Her racist comments turned into no sympathies from me. I wont even bother with her "N from the ghetto" comment..it just screams racism.

Plus, I never understood why racist people like her eats "foreign" foods &/or cooks foreign dishes, and let alone attends an "foreign" restaurant only to continue being an racist piece of shit for whatever fucking reason, they need a reminder that our DNA provides some pretty heartbreaking proof for them racist cretins. Let's not forget, she is the one whom dropped her phone in the toilet like the cretin she is and she picked her phone back out of a PUBLIC TOILET??? with her own hands to fucking tweet about it??? Holy shit, all types of wrong with this chick.

I'm not going at you IU, but yet sometimes people just dont understand the fact it's not safe to label an person with the word fucking beforehand. Fucking sets the tone of things.

fucking off-season..

Dogstar

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
  2. Wisconsin Badgers
It's got a Jay Cutler "Don't Care' vide to it.

Well... putting them (QB's) on a mile high pedestal then expecting them not to act like stuck up fucks once they find success is probably unrealistic.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Piece of trash. Imagine rooting for this loser
This….. and the definition of entitlement. Too good to check on a fellow human being. Nobody expected your rich, pampered ass to jump down there and start working on the woman… but damn dude, you too good too even walk over and look down and say, “you ok?” … or “you ok, need me to call an ambulance for you?”… just some basic, human level of concern. But instead, this MF turns his back on this lady and says F it. Just totally disgusting behavior and glad we all got to see the “real” Matthew Stafford.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This….. and the definition of entitlement. Too good to check on a fellow human being. Nobody expected your rich, pampered ass to jump down there and start working on the woman… but damn dude, you too good too even walk over and look down and say, “you ok?” … or “you ok, need me to call an ambulance for you?”… just some basic, human level of concern. But instead, this MF turns his back on this lady and says F it. Just totally disgusting behavior and glad we all got to see the “real” Matthew Stafford.
Yep. True colors. He even came out and said he wish he handled things differently. He knows he fucked up but hey, you cant teach compassion.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Yep. True colors. He even came out and said he wish he handled things differently. He knows he fucked up but hey, you cant teach compassion.
I wonder if he wishes he had handled things differently because he has true contrition... or is it the fact that he is worried that he has hurt his brand/endorsements/popularity with fans, etc. I believe it is the latter.

Everybody deserves a second chance.... but once shown who you are, until shown otherwise, everyone would be wise to conclude that this is probably who he is.... as you said Atime23, "you can't teach compassion".

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Y'all still so mad that Stafford has a ring and some dumb racist bitch fell off a cart lmao

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Y'all still so mad that Stafford has a ring and some dumb racist bitch fell off a cart lmao
calling out an awful human being for being an awful human being = being mad. Makes a lot of sense.

Also, no one knew she was racist at the time, especially Stafford.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
This thread needs to be locked. Stafford is a god QB and won a Supebowl, something Rex Grossman has never done.

Get over it, bitch

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This thread needs to be locked. Stafford is a god QB and won a Supebowl, something Rex Grossman has never done.

Get over it, bitch
Ok