OT: Starbury

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Anyone watching the Celtics vs. Magic game? Stephon Marbury is completely tearing up the Magic.

He has 8 points on 4-4 shooting and 2 assists.

He keeps making this little floater shot.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
i knew it. He just had to find a groove. He has fresh legs, he hasnt played in almost two years before this.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
I hope they get swept. Sorry, I just don't like anyone on the celtics. Maybe Ray Allen.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
i knew it. He just had to find a groove. He has fresh legs, he hasnt played in almost two years before this.

I can't tell as they haven't zoomed in, but it doesn't look like he's wearing Starbury shoes. Maybe that's it, he finally stopped wearing those crappy Starbury shoes, and got some real basketball shoes.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
TheStig wrote:
I hope they get swept. Sorry, I just don't like anyone on the celtics. Maybe Ray Allen.

I used to love Ray Ray but now he must die just like the rest of the Celtics.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Yeah, you're probably going to get blown out when Stephon Marbury is your leading scorer with 8 points.

Rajon Rondo isn't looking so hot against a real defense. Tough shooting night for Ray Allen as well.

maq25060

Liked Posts:
if the bulls could even remotely stop the pick and roll the win that series 4-2...

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
maq25060 wrote:
if the bulls could even remotely stop the pick and roll the win that series 4-2...

If the refs would have called a flagrant on Rondo, they could have won the series 4-2.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
Yeah, you're probably going to get blown out when Stephon Marbury is your leading scorer with 8 points.

Rajon Rondo isn't looking so hot against a real defense. Tough shooting night for Ray Allen as well.
If Rose weren't a bottom 5 defender at pg, we would have easily won. Not that I am blaming him, he was still a rookie, but his defense was just horrible outside of a couple of blocks.

maq25060

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
maq25060 wrote:

If the refs would have called a flagrant on Rondo, they could have won the series 4-2.
yeah, but once you get over that and you look at what play on the court killed you, i think you come to my conclusion

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Wow, horrible end of game execution for the Celtics. Down by 4 with 35 seconds left, and they don't go two for one. This is just a completely dumb coaching move. How can you not go two for one? It was about at 21 seconds left in the game when tehy finally shot the ball.

wjb1492

Liked Posts:
I found this a fun game. One, the Cs lost yet another first game of series on their home court - I'm not over losing last round yet, and I want them to suffer. Two, Rondo had a pretty crappy game - 7 TOs and bad shooting - and I'm particularly still pissed at him. Three, but at the same time as the first two, Boston did make a run on Orlando, and that makes me feel better about how tough the Bulls played them.