Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
CTE is a hell of a drug.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hope his ass gets raped. Repeatedly. Fucking loser.

Speed

Liked Posts:
WTF big time. Hide your G-milfs

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Double tap to the back of his head.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He may very well have CTE, which puts people at a higher risk for violent behavior. It's shocking how many former players are being diagnosed. One researcher has even suggested that OJ Simpson might have CTE.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, he is just a sociopath/psychopath.

For what it's worth:

Dr. Bennet Omalu, the renowned neuropathologist whose discovery of chronic traumatic encephalopathy in football players inspired the movie "Concussion," is willing to "bet [his] medical license" that O.J. Simpson is suffering from the disease.

"O.J. Simpson is more likely than not to suffer from CTE," Omalu told ABC News earlier this week. "I would bet my medical license on it."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/14677428/dr-bennet-omalu-bet-my-medical-license-oj-simpson-cte

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Violent tendencies is different than planned and intended criminal behavior and while CTE can influence acts of rage it doesn't prevent one from understanding the law or right from wrong. It's no defense for this. Talk to me about a bar fight that got out of hand or wife abuse and I say OK, CTE may be a significant factor but in instances like this, Hernandez or OJ, it may have some influence but it's no defense. They are still sane.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
He may very well have CTE, which puts people at a higher risk for violent behavior. It's shocking how many former players are being diagnosed. One researcher has even suggested that OJ Simpson might have CTE.

I feel like it would be more of a revelation at this point if he DIDN'T have CTE. It sounds like almost every long time player that tackled or got tackled regularly has it by default.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like it would be more of a revelation at this point if he DIDN'T have CTE. It sounds like almost every long time player that tackled or got tackled regularly has it by default.

You're absolutely right. Studies on deceased former football players are showing something like 70 - 80% of them have CTE. Scary stuff.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're absolutely right. Studies on deceased former football players are showing something like 70 - 80% of them have CTE. Scary stuff.

But only the players who had obvious signs and symptoms are the ones donating their brains to science.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
But only the players who had obvious signs and symptoms are the ones donating their brains to science.

They also have no idea how many random people have CTE as they get older; certainly lots of those symptoms manifest in people who never played football or who never had significant head trauma.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
He has a long history of being a knucklehead. As there doesn’t seem to be a history of concussions, more likely untreated mental illness IMO.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
taking advantage of cougars is one thing but when you're messing w/ 70 and 80 y/o's....hell no