Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Some people will never understand that a beef sandwich can't change the world

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
See ! Like the hand of --- He is ready to bring down a mighty sword upon my posts.
The impending dislike is always waiting

Sounds like you are suffering from PTND

Post Traumatic dislike Disorder

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All this talk about Beef Sandwiches. I cant get a decent one out here in northern friggin california. Now I'm gettin homesick. Its got alot to do with being disliked earlier too

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All this talk about Beef Sandwiches. I cant get a decent one out here in northern friggin california. Now I'm gettin homesick. Its got alot to do with being disliked earlier too

GW..Some places will mail you the beef and juices

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
What do we think of shit? Tottenham! What do we think of Tottenham? Shit!

We hate Tottenham, we hate Tottenham...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
lemme see...

1..Soccer game

2..Beef Sammich

Sorry you euro eggheads

well, i don't think anyone was juxtaposing the two so good luck shitting up this thread with a manufactured argument. I personally have no problem watching soccer and enjoying a beef sandwich with extra gravy, all in the same sitting.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
well, i don't think anyone was juxtaposing the two so good luck shitting up this thread with a manufactured argument. I personally have no problem watching soccer and enjoying a beef sandwich with extra gravy, all in the same sitting.

I was juxtaposing the two Marge.. And since this thread is about soccer and beef sammiches were already mentioned..I believe my post fits right in. Not that I need your permission to post here

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Theres nothin like watchin them slice the beef right off in frontaya though.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Omelet needs to feel good about himself........

To make this NFL related I am as excited for Arsenal's fist PL win as the Bears signing Holmes.....
Hopefully Holmes will register on the US sports meter this season more than soccer. Shouldn't take more than a dozen or so catches.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was juxtaposing the two Marge.. And since this thread is about soccer and beef sammiches were already mentioned..I believe my post fits right in. Not that I need your permission to post here

well, good luck trying to shit it up then.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i know you are an idiot and everything, but why exactly are you referring to me as "marge?" I know you used to get a kick out of calling me "ms. prissy," and no one could make sense of that either. Is this from another cartoon that you watch from the old days that no one else on here has seen?

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i know you are an idiot and everything, but why exactly are you referring to me as "marge?" I know you used to get a kick out of calling me "ms. prissy," and no one could make sense of that either. Is this from another cartoon that you watch from the old days that no one else on here has seen?

Well,,Ive knows 3 women named Marge in my life...And all 3 were busybodies, know it alls, and always stuck their noses in other peoples business just cause

You seem to fit that mold perfectly..Hence

You are now known as...