OT. Tom Brady

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny, we would not have to give up much, just Cutler.

I'm sorry, there is no way they would do a straight up QB for QB trade. If they would sign me up to make it happen. Coach brady on 5 different but very good passing plays... mix them up and they go from there.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
I was just going to make a post on this. Shit, Brady and these receivers with a good Oline...PLEASE make this happen. They traded Logan Mankins for a 5th rounder and a back up TE. Offer them a 2nd and a 3rd. You know damn well they won't take Culter though. No one will. He sucks ass!

It will never happen, but anything to take my mind off this mess I watch on a weekly basis.

Zhang Liao

Liked Posts:
1. No one will trade for Jay with this contract and cutting him after this season would force a suicidal cap hit.

2. Brady is (was?) a great player but I simply do not like him. So I would not want him to come here. But if he does I guess I would have to Change my attitude.

cobbland

Liked Posts:
Tom Brady is 356 years old.

7 years ago would have been nice, not now.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Anyone watching this game? This is why Tom Brady is the shit. Jay Cutler does not have the will to win like Brady.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
But i was told brady and the patriots would be a cakewalk for us this year

RB_Bears

Liked Posts:
Anyone watching this game? This is why Tom Brady is the shit. Jay Cutler does not have the will to win like Brady.

i agree... cutler literally doesn't care. the bears better start looking for a new qb, with composure/high iq within a couple of years.

Mitchapalooza

Tom Brady is 356 years old.

7 years ago would have been nice, not now.
If brady was here we would win a superbowl within 3 years. Who cares if he's old he is still good enough. Him leading this offense would be Special person good.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
This board is full of fuckin meatballs.

You get all pissy over a shitty loss and talk about trading Cutler for Tom Brady? LOL fuckin nutjobs man. Way to jump off the bridges. It's kinda hilarious.

We don't like to talk about team losses. It's ALWAYS the Qb or a singular player because it's just the easiet for meatballs to understand and see.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You're pretty hostile. Aunt flo in town?

Mitchapalooza

This board is full of fuckin meatballs.

You get all pissy over a shitty loss and talk about trading Cutler for Tom Brady? LOL fuckin nutjobs man. Way to jump off the bridges. It's kinda hilarious.

We don't like to talk about team losses. It's ALWAYS the Qb or a singular player because it's just the easiet for meatballs to understand and see.
Although I agree, I would trade cutler for brady in a heartbeat even with his age. He would get us a ring pretty quickly imo with this offense. And he's my favorite player to watch so I'm biased but still lol

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
I'd take a 40yo Brady over Cutler.

Brady is going to tear us apart in a few week.

Mitchapalooza

Goddammit this thread makes me sad. I keep picturing brady in this offense.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Watching the game and Chandler Jones also looks good. I bet no one here wanted to draft him.

RB_Bears

Liked Posts:
I for one definitely wanted him. 6'5 270 behemoth over a 6'3 260 finesse player.... child please