OT: Tua

msadows

Liked Posts:
oof. Benched. Twice.

Did Everyone miss in that evaluation? Dude hasn't looked very good at all so far this year.

Is he still recovering from the injury? His pocket presence seems terrible. At best he seems like a game manager.

Obviously he's still young and its just year one but dude has been so underwhelming compared to his peers.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
He was benched.. Ilooked up and he was gone and it was Fitzmagic time. I assumed he got hurt

msadows

Liked Posts:
He was benched.. Ilooked up and he was gone and it was Fitzmagic time. I assumed he got hurt

No, he just ran into a sack....again.

Guy has zero pocket presence, can't read a defense.

Like I said, its still early, but damn he looks terribad compared to the other high qb picks this year.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Dude looks like another Matt Leinart. Overrated talent due to playing on loaded teams.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Dude looks like another Matt Leinart. Overrated talent due to playing on loaded teams.

Yea, maybe.

No one will ever know how that injury altered his psyche.

Obviously getting benched twice in your rookie season doesn't help either.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I haven't watched Tua at all in the NFL, but he had a knack for holding the ball too long and going for the homerun throw. Might be a case of Carson Wentz.

I still really liked him though because he had a special "it" factor to him while at Bama. Maybe life was too easy playing with 5 stars. I wish the best for him though because he is a great guy.

msadows

Liked Posts:
However, I also don't want jones.

It's trask or nada for me at qb at this point. The lower we get him the better.

Wilson is out of our reach, lance scares me too much even if he drops.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I haven't watched Tua at all in the NFL, but he had a knack for holding the ball too long and going for the homerun throw. Might be a case of Carson Wentz.

I still really liked him though because he had a special "it" factor to him while at Bama. Maybe life was too easy playing with 5 stars. I wish the best for him though because he is a great guy.

I have a feeling that injury destroyed his mental game. A lot of being a young guy is about that. He seems so tentative in the pocket. It wasn't like that in bama.

The phins also aren't helping him by having fitz'es old ass lingering behind his shoulder. Like he knows every mistake he makes he gets benched. Not cool.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I think its a great idea to give up on a rookie QB coming off of a major injury in 10 or so games.

Coming from an alabama fan. lol

He's looked pretty terrible, my man. I'm not saying he can't improve, but oof is all. If he busts, ooooooooof.

Herbert is the best rookie qb of all time....and tua is....well....tua.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
oof. Benched. Twice.

Did Everyone miss in that evaluation? Dude hasn't looked very good at all so far this year.

Is he still recovering from the injury? His pocket presence seems terrible. At best he seems like a game manager.

Obviously he's still young and its just year one but dude has been so underwhelming compared to his peers.
Give him 40 something games like your boy.

shoez90

Liked Posts:

He's looked pretty terrible, my man. I'm not saying he can't improve, but oof is all. If he busts, ooooooooof.

think you meant to say mahomes but I fixed it for you. Tua is first season and even then wasn't starter. We have Mitch we can't actually talk about anyone else's QB after that debacle.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Im vaguely a Bama fan. Im a ND homer 110% but go on dipshit. Tell us how Belichick is a bad coach and GM one more time because of "pro bowlers"

msadows

Liked Posts:
Im vaguely a Bama fan. Im a ND homer 110% but go on dipshit. Tell us how Belichick is a bad coach and GM one more time because of "pro bowlers"

Never said he's a bad coach. Just listed his draft history, which is fact.

msadows

Liked Posts:
think you meant to say mahomes but I fixed it for you. Tua is first season and even then wasn't starter. We have Mitch we can't actually talk about anyone else's QB after that debacle.

Mahomes started in his second year.....

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fitzpatrick: 'Hey Tua, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!'