OT: Tua

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Mahomes started in his second year.....
ok maybe that's gonna be best QB honors my bad. then it's Kyle Murray or Lamar. Hebert will be good but he just putting up nice stats not wins. Same as MT qbr who gives a fuck if you padding in the end after other team is playing prevent.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
He was no less hyped than Trevor Lawrence at one point. Its hard for lefties sometimes, I'd give him another year at least.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so the dolphins are just as likely to draft a QB in the first round with Houston's draft pick

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL this place can be funny at times. This is all part of Flores' plan.

He'll bench Tua as needed and play Fitz as necessary. He said so.

Eventually Tua will step up or he won't be there. But to make judgements about the play or lack thereof while a rookie coming off a bad injury with no training camp is just plain dumb.

The only reason for this is Flores thinks it will work and Tua will eventually become the franchise qb they drafted.

Till then it's too early to make judgements except Tua played his way to the bench.

You guys must never seen young Terry Bradshaw.

Everybody can't be Dan Marino or nowadays Pat Mahommes.

Perspective

Liked Posts:
Herbert is the best QB drafted this year .... hands down .... he is going to be a superstar in this league .... damn Charger fans are lucky like Colts fans .... Manning followed by Luck

greg23

Liked Posts:
They'll take Wilson with Houston pick.
Trade tua to pace for too many 1st round picks
He'll be the Samoan Rick Miter

#calledit

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Give him 3 years of NFL starts to look average then contemplate a franchise tag

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Coming from an alabama fan. lol

He's looked pretty terrible, my man. I'm not saying he can't improve, but oof is all. If he busts, ooooooooof.

Herbert is the best rookie qb of all time....and tua is....well....tua.
i had herbert in fantasy and have watched all his games, put him on KC and he would be MVP

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Never said he's a bad coach. Just listed his draft history, which is fact.
His draft history built a dynasty that spanned two decades unlike anything football has ever seen. Something that most likely will never be replicated. His draft picks+his FA moves+his coaching hires+his player development+his play calling+hia game management=more success than any GM in NFL history.

But yeah, pro bowlaz er sumtinz

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I think Miami plays this defensive grind it out sort of style that doesn’t contribute to making QB’s look good and that is contributing to him looking mediocre. He also throws the deep ball well and Miami isn’t really doing that. Plus they’re missing receivers. All that being said the ball doesn’t really appear to snap coming out of his hand. His ball sort of floats which is weird. I’d assume he has decent enough arm strength. The ball looks kind of slow coming out of his hand though.

ImSure

Liked Posts:
if i go to Alabama and you surround me with a ton of 5 star studs then i'm gonna look way better than i am.

how is Vandy, Tennessee, Arkansas, etc supposed to compete?

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
oof. Benched. Twice.

Did Everyone miss in that evaluation? Dude hasn't looked very good at all so far this year.

Is he still recovering from the injury? His pocket presence seems terrible. At best he seems like a game manager.

Obviously he's still young and its just year one but dude has been so underwhelming compared to his peers.

He’s not surrounded by the best talent in football anymore. He’s gotta be they guy.

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
ok maybe that's gonna be best QB honors my bad. then it's Kyle Murray or Lamar. Hebert will be good but he just putting up nice stats not wins. Same as MT qbr who gives a fuck if you padding in the end after other team is playing prevent.

Uhhhhh?

Lamar Jackson only started 7 games and was still very far behind on his passing skills, which removes him from any discussion of best rookie QB.

As for Murray, 64% completions, 20 TDs 12 INTs, 3722 yards, 544 rushing yards, 4 TDs.

Compare that to Herbert who was 67% completion, 27 TDs 10 INTs, 3781 yards, 199 rushing yards, 4 TDs. And 2 more games to go.

I'm not sure if Herbert is the best rookie QB of all time, but you missed badly once, and you again missed badly here.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Uhhhhh?

Lamar Jackson only started 7 games and was still very far behind on his passing skills, which removes him from any discussion of best rookie QB.

As for Murray, 64% completions, 20 TDs 12 INTs, 3722 yards, 544 rushing yards, 4 TDs.

Compare that to Herbert who was 67% completion, 27 TDs 10 INTs, 3781 yards, 199 rushing yards, 4 TDs. And 2 more games to go.

I'm not sure if Herbert is the best rookie QB of all time, but you missed badly once, and you again missed badly here.
who is winnnnnning? man quoting stats means very little ask Dan Marino. That's the same as quoting MT stats when we are losing...

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
who is winnnnnning? man quoting stats means very little ask Dan Marino. That's the same as quoting MT stats when we are losing...
If winning matters so much then why mention Murray, who by the way had won 5 games his rookie season, the same amount Herbers has this season as a rookie with a game to go.