OT: Which NFL Team Are You Stuck Watching Every Sunday?

bearboy8

Liked Posts:
Vikings since I live in Minn followed by Packers, peyton manning/brady (always some apart of the nation games of the week or the prime time games). Then cowboys and recently seahawks.

Stream bears every week if they arent on natty tv or being shown in Minn because the vikings are most likely on.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
There are plenty of options to watch whatever game you want to these days. Some you pay for like DTV, the international game pass, or a sports bar with excellent HD quality. Some are free and somewhat less dependable.

There is no reason to watch any game you dont want to these days. If you do its your own fault.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Being in New Mexico I am in the middle of the Cowboys-Broncos hell with a little splash of Raiders and 49ers love just for the sake of it being crazy Albuquerque.

Every week you get either a Cowboys game a Broncos game or both. I do remember when I moved from Arizona back to New Mexico how it kept both the Local Arizona and local Albuquerque Channels for a week or so and it got me thinking that if I could figure out a way to tell my DirecTV DVR that I was in Chicago instead of New Mexico I could just get the local games and would not have to pay for the ticket. That would be friggin awesome!

I remember that you used to be able to pick up other local markets, I want to say this was with Dish Network in the early 2000's but you had to know how to find them.

Anyway the Cowboy and Bronco leg humpers are everywhere out here. With no one else to cheer for the locals had to pick someone. Lots of Cubs and Bulls fans though because people grew up with WGN.

when I lived in ABQ everyone was either a cowboys or an Eagles fan

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
I shoukd just get the nfl ticket. Every time i go to the bar in sunday i still spend 40-50 bucks and thats with $5 apps and $2.50 pints! In jersey im so sick of giants, jets and eagles football on local games. Btw at the bar they always have those games as tge live audio games!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I shoukd just get the nfl ticket. Every time i go to the bar in sunday i still spend 40-50 bucks and thats with $5 apps and $2.50 pints! In jersey im so sick of giants, jets and eagles football on local games. Btw at the bar they always have those games as tge live audio games!

there's place in weehawken or hoboken right on the hudson that shows all the games. or did, 11 years ago

Bears93

Liked Posts:
Fucking Packers and I live right on the border of Illinois and Wisconsin. Had to go to the damn bar to watch the Bears for the first time in my life. They must've just started this bullshit this year I'm guessing? I'll be down right pissed off if it happens again this week. I like making huge meals for me and my family every week so pretty disappointing when I had to pay 12 dollars to eat some shitty chicken wings. Did get pretty drunk though which was nice lol.

Bears93

Liked Posts:
Vikings since I live in Minn followed by Packers, peyton manning/brady (always some apart of the nation games of the week or the prime time games). Then cowboys and recently seahawks.

Stream bears every week if they arent on natty tv or being shown in Minn because the vikings are most likely on.

Can you pm me where you stream the game from? Or anyone for that matter just in case they block it here in Wisconsin again this weekend?

Liked Posts:
Denver ever since Peyton is on television every week in Vegas. Cowboys are as well. Morning games I'm always at the bar so I see every game, but from what I've recognized they do a pretty good job mixing it up.