OT: Wow!!!..... Justin Fields was out there throwing dimes

CTA_employee9

Liked Posts:
Rooting hard for Justin to win the job over Russ. Think Pittsburgh has a chance to have themselves a franchise QB for pennies on the dollar. The dude has a great chance to shut a lot of losers up with his play.
I think the usual suspects on here will be unpleasantly surprised when he not only takes over the starting position but outperforms the Bears starter.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I think the usual suspects on here will be unpleasantly surprised when he not only takes over the starting position but outperforms the Bears starter.

Thats really unlikely to happen. Bagent could start and put up more yards per game than fields.

I still think fields can develop into a good NFL qb, but this bears offense is loaded.

Moses Moreno

Liked Posts:
You're a troll with nothing better to do.

Caleb is a great talent and in a great situation but still with a poor HC imo. Justin is in a better franchise, with a vastly better HC, ample talent and while he's surrounded by less receiver talent - his rare ability to impact the running game and he a playmaker QB should result in a good deal of Steeler wins.

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:

Black Rainbows entire existence the last few years has been trolling people regarding fields being bad. If fields actually figures it out on another team and becomes a solid nfl QB i dont think Brainblow would know how to cope.

I still dont expect it to happen, but the fact some losers on here get pleasure from a former bears QB failing is sad.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Caleb is a great talent and in a great situation but still with a poor HC imo. Justin is in a better franchise, with a vastly better HC, ample talent and while he's surrounded by less receiver talent - his rare ability to impact the running game and he a playmaker QB should result in a good deal of Steeler wins.
That would be excellent value for a 6th round pick.

JeffChrist

Liked Posts:
I think Fields has love for Chicago after the "we want Fields" chants in his last home game. I think I remember him saying it meant a lot to him or something like that. Hope he does well and we get that fourth rounder too.

Not gonna lie though, it feels real good to have Caleb in the building now.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Black Rainbows entire existence the last few years has been trolling people regarding fields being bad. If fields actually figures it out on another team and becomes a solid nfl QB i dont think Brainblow would know how to cope.

I still dont expect it to happen, but the fact some losers on here get pleasure from a former bears QB failing is sad.
Was it really trolling if he was right the whole time. It's not his fault people were either unwilling to believe what they were seeing because they had some weird emotional attachment to Fields or weren't smart enough to notice how bad Fields was.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Was it really trolling if he was right the whole time. It's not his fault people were either unwilling to believe what they were seeing because they had some weird emotional attachment to Fields or weren't smart enough to notice how bad Fields was.

Fields was not terrible, he wasn't good.

The guy showed plenty of flashes. If you dislike him, it's your own opinion. That shitstain made it his entire persona.

IHATETHEBEARS(IHTB)

Liked Posts:

Kid looks like he may have taken the step we all anticipated that he would take. Its early though so time will tell. But he does look GOOOOD!!!!

Don't let the click bait haters like Jordan Sigler fool you. JFields will be heard from in a big way!!

That said, Caleb is our guy now so I am pulling for him without a doubt. But it sure is nice to see Fields finally get the team around him/coaching/support that he never got as a Bear.

You can root for Caleb and root for Fields too. No law against that.... except when they play the Bears.
Everyone said the same thing last year at this time also. Then during the regular season he threw turds. He’s got horrible footing. He makes bad reads. And he’s got bad aim. He sucks.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
When are you going to apologize for accusing ppl of being racist because they were critical of a QB who only commanded a 6th round pick in a trade?

When are you going to apologize for exploiting all of those children by downloading and trading over 2 TB of [re/dacted]

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I still don't understand all the huffing and puffing.

If Fields performs and gets the starting job for 51% of the snaps our teams gets a better draft pick.

So I'm rooting for him (Steelers fan) and Wilson. But as a fan of The Beloved I'd like the 6th round pick to become a 4th.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
1000002843.gif

Liked Posts:
Yea, he's no longer a bear. He's a good guy so hopefully he succeeds, it would also mean that corny/cheesy fuck russ is on the bench which is better for everyone.

Plus we could use that 4th round pick next year when we want to trade up for a top defensive end ;)
He did kinda turn into a Zoolander model after the SB win didn't he?