Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Mike Trout should have been the MVP last season.

Most baseball writers are idiots that fapped because Drinky was the league leader in three random, arbitrary stats.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats

Most baseball writers are idiots that fapped because Drinky was the league leader in three random, arbitrary stats.

Exactly. I love the random ESPN guy saying "stat nerds" should be eating their words because of how Cabrera was doing at the beginning of this season compared to Trout... he's the fool using stats from a different season to try to count them towards the previous season's MVP race.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Angels better try and sign him to an extension before he gets too expensive. He's already on the way, tho.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
title of the thread should be: Whatta know, im wrong again.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
title of the thread should be: Whatta know, im wrong again.

Why you going to start a list of the things you blew this past season? I'd put my report card against anyone's this year.

I'd love to hear about how Keppinger is the everyday starter the Sox need, that Beckham can't cut it, that the Royals won't be there in the end, that the Royals pitchign isn't good, that the Tigers aren't the clear favorites, that the Tigers pitching is awful, that Robin is a good coach, etc, etc, etc.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:

I disagree with that. The right call was made last year. Cabrera was the more valuable player. MVP is not best player in baseball even if at times it has been voted on that way.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I disagree with that. The right call was made last year. Cabrera was the more valuable player. MVP is not best player in baseball even if at times it has been voted on that way.

Miguel Cabrera is the best hitter in the game. People are terrified of him.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why you going to start a list of the things you blew this past season? I'd put my report card against anyone's this year.

I'd love to hear about how Keppinger is the everyday starter the Sox need, that Beckham can't cut it, that the Royals won't be there in the end, that the Royals pitchign isn't good, that the Tigers aren't the clear favorites, that the Tigers pitching is awful, that Robin is a good coach, etc, etc, etc.

lol wut? tigers pitching isnt good. they are in a crapfest division. the royals are playing pretenders (like the sox most years) and the tigers got a good run at them by cleveland and if you want to talk about my comments about them being favorites in the playoffs...they shouldnt be and il stick to that. kepp had a bad year, beckham had a decent year, still not a good player.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets

Ummmm....no.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
lol wut? tigers pitching isnt good. they are in a crapfest division. the royals are playing pretenders (like the sox most years) and the tigers got a good run at them by cleveland and if you want to talk about my comments about them being favorites in the playoffs...they shouldnt be and il stick to that. kepp had a bad year, beckham had a decent year, still not a good player.

I'd try my best to back track if I had your record too.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
tough call. if trout is removed what are the angels? a team still not going anywhere. remove miggy from the tigers and the sox win the division. cabrera was "more valuable" to his team which is kinda what this award is.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
tough call. if trout is removed what are the angels? a team still not going anywhere. remove miggy from the tigers and the sox win the division. cabrera was "more valuable" to his team which is kinda what this award is.

I'd add that Cabrera's willingness to play 3b is severely undervalued in what it meant to the Tigers as well. That's value that doesn't show up in an individual's box score.

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:

I think the Angels are pretty much nothing with Trout, no playoffs in two years with the mega signings they've had, they just have some sort of higher power working against them lol (the irony)

Without Cabrera the Sox may have won the division last year, but I guess we'll never know. The Tigers are no pushover without Cabrera, but they aren't the same team for sure.