dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Maybe because Poles isn’t looking to hand out big contracts to mediocre lineman and would rather find lineman in the draft….
That would be awesome if he can find starting players throughout the draft. I'm rooting for T.Jenkins, B.Jones, L.Borom and some of these other OL he found late in last years draft. It will save the team a ton of money finding starters late in drafts.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
This point is lost on him. Also, some players might have preferred to go to a team with actual immediate Superbowl aspirations.
You are 400% wrong about this part. Every player wants to come to the Bears, it’s just that Poles doesn’t feel like signing any of them.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
What does it matter that if this was Poles' plan? If this was his plan then his plan is as underwhelming as how the offseason has played out...Hahaha.

Why do you care so much about me saying his offseason has been underwhelming?
Literally everything is done because of Poles plan. It’s the only thing that does matter. Do you think Poles was just signing FA and drafting at random? Nope, he had a plan….I know shocking!

I don’t care, like I said you post a lot of BS on this forum (See above) and me telling you again about Poles plan emphasizes how horrible your posts are. Did you not read that above?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You better believe Poles will be spending money in free agency, so this thing will not be totally through the draft which you seem to think it will be. No team builds only through the draft. He'll make at least 2-3 pretty big signings next offseason.
Did I ever say he’s going to be building 100% through the draft? Nope. I’m pretty sure I did say he is going to be building his core team through the draft. Good teams build their core team through the draft and don’t overspend in FA. I think Poles will bring in several FA next season, but more than likely not huge names at crazy price points.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
That would be awesome if he can find starting players throughout the draft. I'm rooting for T.Jenkins, B.Jones, L.Borom and some of these other OL he found late in last years draft. It will save the team a ton of money finding starters late in drafts.
So why are you complaining about Poles not going out and singing the guys You wanted? Poles didn’t find Jenkins and Borom. Poles didn’t draft last year. Again this is what I mean when saying you spit out BS on here. Get your shit together.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Literally everything is done because of Poles plan. It’s the only thing that does matter. Do you think Poles was just signing FA and drafting at random? Nope, he had a plan….I know shocking!

I don’t care, like I said you post a lot of BS on this forum (See above) and me telling you again about Poles plan emphasizes how horrible your posts are. Did you not read that above?
You should be angry with Poles about his underwhelming offseason not me but carry on.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Did I ever say he’s going to be building 100% through the draft? Nope. I’m pretty sure I did say he is going to be building his core team through the draft. Good teams build their core team through the draft and don’t overspend in FA. I think Poles will bring in several FA next season, but more than likely not huge names at crazy price points.
Odd but i don't remember seeing the word "core" in any of the debate we've been having so far about how underwhelming his offseason has been but nice add on...LOL

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You should be angry with Poles about his underwhelming offseason not me but carry on.
So you don’t think Poles had a plan and followed through with it? What do you think Poles did this entire offseason then? What indication did he give that made you think he was going to go out and spend big money in FA or sign the players you wanted him to sign?

I’m real curious of what you think.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lets hold people accountable for what they don't say!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So why are you complaining about Poles not going out and singing the guys You wanted? Poles didn’t find Jenkins and Borom. Poles didn’t draft last year. Again this is what I mean when saying you spit out BS on here. Get your shit together.
I was simply talking about our young OL that i'm rooting for to succeed which maybe you don't realize but we did just draft Jenkins and Borom last year. I probably could have worded it better, or more simple for you.

I need to be better.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Odd but i don't remember seeing the word "core" in any of the debate we've been having so far about how underwhelming his offseason has been but nice add on...LOL
That’s because my original post that included core wasn’t directed towards you. It was directed towards another poster. I can’t help it if you decide to chime in without reading what’s actually written.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I was simply talking about our young OL that i'm rooting for to succeed which maybe you don't realize but we did just draft Jenkins and Borom last year. I probably could have worded it better, or more simple for you.

I need to be better.
No you definitely could have worded it better. Because the at you wrote it, you made it seem Poles A) Drafted last year (2021) and B) Drafted Jenkins and Borom.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So you don’t think Poles had a plan and followed through with it? What do you think Poles did this entire offseason then? What indication did he give that made you think he was going to go out and spend big money in FA or sign the players you wanted him to sign?

I’m real curious of what you think.
Well lets start with how you like saying i say a lot of BS on here and go right to how Poles' very first signing was Larry O at 3 years $40.5 mil contract. Must be part of his not spending big in free agency plan. LOL. Then we'll go to how he was also trying to sign T.Armstead but maybe he didn't think the 2nd best LT in the NFL would cost a lot...LOL.

Who speaks BS on here? Hmmmmmmmm

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
No you definitely could have worded it better. Because the at you wrote it, you made it seem Poles A) Drafted last year (2021) and B) Drafted Jenkins and Borom.
You should feed yourself on this because it's a joke that you would think i didn't know when and who drafted Jenkins and Borom.
working-life-gets-hard.gif

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You know what I was wrong. My comment was actually directed towards you. See below. Maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension too.
5D57C523-40C0-4BF3-8097-E12F76F1A6B9.pngC6DD2352-C880-478B-830C-E79B38254411.png

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Well lets start with how you like saying i say a lot of BS on here and go right to how Poles' very first signing was Larry O at 3 years $40.5 mil contract. Must be part of his not spending big in free agency plan. LOL. Then we'll go to how he was also trying to sign T.Armstead but maybe he didn't think the 2nd best LT in the NFL would cost a lot...LOL.

Who speaks BS on here? Hmmmmmmmm
First off Larry O was not signed by Poles. And second, that is not a huge contract. That is a tier 2 type of signing, which Poles did he was going after. Was Poles actually going after Armstead or was it you thinking he was because a lot of reports came out saying Bears should go after him? Please show me where it was reported that Poles was legit trying to go after him. If I missed that report then I’ll eat crow on that.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You should feed yourself on this because it's a joke that you would think i didn't know when and who drafted Jenkins and Borom.
View attachment 21502
I never said you didn’t know who’s rafted them, just simply stated you needed to word your posts better.

I’m having fun this morning, are you?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You are 400% wrong about this part. Every player wants to come to the Bears, it’s just that Poles doesn’t feel like signing any of them.

They also don't want to play in the sticks of Arlington Heights and want that skyline view of Soldier Field.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
First off Larry O was not signed by Poles. And second, that is not a huge contract. That is a tier 2 type of signing, which Poles did he was going after. Was Poles actually going after Armstead or was it you thinking he was because a lot of reports came out saying Bears should go after him? Please show me where it was reported that Poles was legit trying to go after him. If I missed that report then I’ll eat crow on that.
Hahahaha i literally have you talking in circles.

Oh but Poles didn't sign Larry O, yeah because he tried giving $40.5 mil to a tier 2 player who was hurt. Hahaha.

It was either @BaBaBlacksheep or @bamainatlanta that told me that Poles was definitely trying to get Armstead so lets see if whoever that was was bullshitting or not.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
You better believe Poles will be spending money in free agency, so this thing will not be totally through the draft which you seem to think it will be. No team builds only through the draft. He'll make at least 2-3 pretty big signings next offseason.
1 of those will probably be Smith. The teams built for winning long term build through the draft. And then re-sign the players worthy of a 2nd contract(that they drafted). Those that make the big FA splashes might be good for a year or 2, but they fizzle out and become bottom feeders again.