Ozzie Fires Back About Thome

Lefty

Liked Posts:
Yeah, he really has belied himself as even a decent manager. Run his stupid ass out of town.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, he really has belied himself as even a decent manager. Run his stupid ass out of town.

There is no replacement for him out there. If he is fired, which I doubt will happen, everyone will complain about the next hire.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
There is no replacement for him out there. If he is fired, which I doubt will happen, everyone will complain about the next hire.

Yes there is, of course there is. The mantra for the manager search is this simple: "hey, you know these stupid strategic moves and player types the previous manager fell in love with? Yeah, those ones. Can you not do those things? Perfect."

If KW has the sack to take his job back from the owner-manager buddy-cop duo, he (or Hahn) can make sure the manager does what he is told, what is "smart" baseball. To come out and flatly say (or at least imply) "no one's going to be able to do a markedly better job than Ozzie" is just flat-out stupid.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dont agree with Ozzie on this one

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Ozzie really really really really really really really needs to go.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes there is, of course there is. The mantra for the manager search is this simple: "hey, you know these stupid strategic moves and player types the previous manager fell in love with? Yeah, those ones. Can you not do those things? Perfect."

If KW has the sack to take his job back from the owner-manager buddy-cop duo, he (or Hahn) can make sure the manager does what he is told, what is "smart" baseball. To come out and flatly say (or at least imply) "no one's going to be able to do a markedly better job than Ozzie" is just flat-out stupid.

As you state above in the first paragraph, it is easier said than done.

KW will never nut up to JR.

Should Ozzie be fired? yes.

Finding a new coach will not be that easy if he was fired. larussa? that wont happen. Cora? fuck that, I have no idea how he would manage and to be honest i would not want anyone from this coaching regime hired as the manager of the sox. I just do not think there is a good ansewer for this problem that we have with the sox.

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
I don't see the big issue with that article..
Than you obviously shouldn't be in the White Sox forum.

As you state above in the first paragraph, it is easier said than done.

KW will never nut up to JR.

Should Ozzie be fired? yes.

Finding a new coach will not be that easy if he was fired. larussa? that wont happen. Cora? fuck that, I have no idea how he would manage and to be honest i would not want anyone from this coaching regime hired as the manager of the sox. I just do not think there is a good ansewer for this problem that we have with the sox.

Cora would be a good interim coach for the rest of the year. I have no complaints from all the times he filled in for Ozzie after being tossed out. He's also being looked at as a possible manager for a few other teams I've heard. He can't be any worse than Ozzie.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Than you obviously shouldn't be in the White Sox forum.

Cora would be a good interim coach for the rest of the year. I have no complaints from all the times he filled in for Ozzie after being tossed out. He's also being looked at as a possible manager for a few other teams I've heard. He can't be any worse than Ozzie.

CNM- you dont go through what we go through with ozzie. i know you have problems on the northside, but if u were a sox fan u would understand.

as far as interim coach. sure. i just dont want another ozzie type manager, i would want the coach to have no ties to ozzie at all.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
CNM- you dont go through what we go through with ozzie. i know you have problems on the northside, but if u were a sox fan u would understand.

as far as interim coach. sure. i just dont want another ozzie type manager, i would want the coach to have no ties to ozzie at all.

I don't mind a manager speaking his mind.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Manager Thomas

81410565.jpg