CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Coach does not really matter in Jacksonville. They have made some impact draft picks. Big time free agent acquisitions.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
instead he hired John Fox's corpse and Marrone may be on his way to AFC championship game while we are still in rebuild mode with another coach who may or may not work out.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
No he couldn't have. Pace was hired with the stipulation that Fox was gonna be the HC

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
No he couldn't have. Pace was hired with the stipulation that Fox was gonna be the HC

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

Fox wasn’t even available when pace was hired.

JordanHoward24

Liked Posts:
Yet they still have no future with Bortles at quarterback.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
No one knows how things would have turned out with Marrone as the HC of the Bears. The ONLY thing we do know, is that Sweaty Teddy, and King George need to stay away from anything staff and roster related.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Jags put together a couple nice draft classes and spent like crsay on actual talent. Once Pace steps up to the plate in FA it's reasonable to expect a turnaround. This past off season we spent on the likes of Glennon and Wheaton while they brought in Calais Campbell and AJ Bouye. The progress of young players and the addition of impact FA brought them from top 5 pick to AFC champ game, not Marrone.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
instead he hired John Fox's corpse and Marrone may be on his way to AFC championship game while we are still in rebuild mode with another coach who may or may not work out.

There more to it than just swapping a fucking head coach. Fucking think man! It ain’t illegal yet.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Nope Pace record doesn't count now. Remember he was just young. Now his record counts cause he is seasoned.

:beartroll:

I bet emery is sitting in his couch somewhere wishing he was given to same treatment.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
He also could have hired Rex Ryan, Todd Bowles, Dan Quinn, or Jack Del Rio. What's your point?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Proves Ryan Pace is a fucking idiot

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
He also could have hired Rex Ryan, Todd Bowles, Dan Quinn, or Jack Del Rio. What's your point?

Point is when you pass up better coaches for a bad coach you failed. Remember when emery passed up arians for trestman?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

JOhn Fox was not Pace's selection...this has been documented......we already know the guy Pace wanted, and it wasn't Fox.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
marrone might be a decent coach, and we might have won enough with him for him to still have the job, but im more excited about seeing what nagy can do.

and the corpse of john fox = john fox

Speed

Liked Posts:
Blame ownership. They "suggested" an "established" coach because Tresticles totally botched the job and we had a toxic locker room situation.