Pace is obsessed with finding the right QB.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
This is simple. If Pace planned to get his QB in 2017 then the 4th round picks make complete sense. Freeman is 30 and Nick K is already getting reps at ILB because of injuries. Bush and Hall play in the secondary where we are incredibly weak.

Long term those picks are more useful than picking a QB you didnt think was going to start in the NFL.

It may end up that Prescott becomes a Pro Bowler but going into the 2016 draft I'd much rather get a 2017 first round draft pick at QB rather than a 4th round pick.

You guys don't know Pace's plan so you are crying about a 4th round QB based on an incomplete picture.

There

so u feel we're gonna be bad enuff to get a top 5 pick

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/14912/alshon-jeffery

Through 3 games Jeffery had 9 catches on 14 targets for 135 yards. That's inflated a bit by one decent 42 yarder he had in the opener with the Colts as otherwise his numbers were completely pedestrian. Hell he managed 1 catch for 7 yards against the Packers. White has 13 catches on 27 targets for 132 yards.

So sure White has more targets but pretending like you saw so much in Jeffery in those 3 games is laughable. People were still calling Jeffery lazy and fat well into his rookie season.

So let's be real. You evaluation here is premature. That's cool because this is a message board but pretending like your criticism of Floyd and White is anything more than premature ranting typical on a sports message board is laughable. WRs typically take a 2-3 years to really develop and due to injury this is really just White's first year.

Dumbass. I said the whole season. I never made any comparison to through three games and you made the case for me anyways if you're comparing 3 games into their "rookie" year. Either way its still taken White far more targets, nearly double, to get near equal yardage and he has looked like shit in the process. Furthermore remember again, you're comparing a 7th overall receiver to a 45th overall receiver who is clearly in a class above this piece of shit. Furthermore White had an entire damn season to learn the playbook and Alshon still outclassed him without such an advantage. You can rationalize it every which way you like but I can virtually guarantee that White will never amount to anything resembling Alshon Jeffery nor will he ever command a franchise tag or the pay check Alshon will inevitably get.

Frankly you can serenade us with your stupidity all night long and its never going to change my opinion. White is shit. White was never worth the 7th overall pick.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nobody was comfy with Fales. Stop trying to retcon the narrative.

You're not going to get credit for a mock draft. Not ever. Stop bringing it up like its evidence of something meaningful.

LMAO...getting credit for a mock draft? WTF are you getting at? Fuck the mock draft? Its simple, I thought with multiple 4th round picks, we could have drafted him ......and again maybe you are comfortable, watching Jay get hurt every year and the likes of Hanie coming in inept of moving the ball two yards....I wanted to get a guy in case he went down that could actually resemble a QB and move with this make shift Offensive line. We are talking about Fales here, not Cutler.

Again when do we draft him? Since apparently you have the answer like Pace.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is simple. If Pace planned to get his QB in 2017 then the 4th round picks make complete sense. Freeman is 30 and Nick K is already getting reps at ILB because of injuries. Bush and Hall play in the secondary where we are incredibly weak.

Long term those picks are more useful than picking a QB you didnt think was going to start in the NFL.

It may end up that Prescott becomes a Pro Bowler but going into the 2016 draft I'd much rather get a 2017 first round draft pick at QB rather than a 4th round pick.

You guys don't know Pace's plan so you are crying about a 4th round QB based on an incomplete picture.

There

Don't worry he will cut/trade Freeman...he is 30 and produces

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
so u feel we're gonna be bad enuff to get a top 5 pick

Most certainly and even if we weren't I feel Pace is going all in on a QB next year and would trade up.

I think part of the reason he didn't cave on Mariotta is because he knew he was still missing a ton of pieces. We will have a ton of cap room and some developing players so next year if necessary he can give up more to get into the top 3.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Most certainly and even if we weren't I feel Pace is going all in on a QB next year and would trade up.

I think part of the reason he didn't cave on Mariotta is because he knew he was still missing a ton of pieces. We will have a ton of cap room and some developing players so next year if necessary he can give up more to get into the top 3.

.....and ur feelings / thoughts if ( for whatever reason) we DO NOT draft a Qb

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
.....and ur feelings / thoughts if ( for whatever reason) we DO NOT draft a Qb

Since 2005...one QB drafted in the first four rounds...ouch!! Apparently we have developed a culture of "Fuck QB's in the draft."

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Since 2005...one QB drafted in the first four rounds...ouch!! Apparently we have developed a culture of "Fuck QB's in the draft."

.....and I have a lotta respect for Kyle Orton as I look back. Looking back, IMO he was better than jay

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMAO...getting credit for a mock draft? WTF are you getting at? Fuck the mock draft? Its simple, I thought with multiple 4th round picks, we could have drafted him ......and again maybe you are comfortable, watching Jay get hurt every year and the likes of Hanie coming in inept of moving the ball two yards....I wanted to get a guy in case he went down that could actually resemble a QB and move with this make shift Offensive line. We are talking about Fales here, not Cutler.

Again when do we draft him? Since apparently you have the answer like Pace.

Stop trying to get pats of the back for fucking mock drafts.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This draft class should have 3 top QBs if everyone declares as expected.

We will know for sure when one of those guys is on the board when the Bears pick.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stop trying to get pats of the back for fucking mock drafts.

Here how about this pat...I don't get paid to do a job of GM, yet my message board ass, knew we needed to address the QB position...at least in the back-up clipboard role after seeing the bullshit we trotted out there....his ability to ignore it.... is scary

Last edited:

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My guess is Pace is obsessed with getting a win.

This season is going to be the first line of his obituary whenever he is fired by the Bears. It will lead every article written at that time.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

This season is going to be the first line of his obituary whenever he is fired by the Bears. It will lead every article written at that time.

This may be the first time I have seen you lose hope....it let's me know how bad this shit is

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Yep, doubt he could understand the vitriol with this fanbase. Not a lot of patience here - I know I'm not after seeing them take a step back. I'm sure it's already a discussion with ownership.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
This may be the first time I have seen you lose hope....it let's me know how bad this shit is

he's the king of flip-flopping.

Any way the wind blows....

He should change his name to "panderer"

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Pace better be obsessed with finding the right QB. With the current state of the team he should have his pick of QB come April. If Kizer and Watson are both in the draft there is some high end talent to choose from.