Pace just keeps getting piled on..

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pace also gets piled on because this team is like flailing around with no strategy. I've seen multiple people in the Chicago media and National media mention this that they have no idea what is going on at Halas Hall. It's like Pace has no plan.

In the words of former 45th POTUS (replace US with Chicago Bears and President with GM):

C5HWKl2WAAA0Qf2.jpg

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Why do people want pace to stay because the next gm also might be bad? This is some idiotic logic here.
as I suspected, you dodged the question. Mine had nothing to do with Pace. Pretty straight forward question actually. But we all know you have a bad case of Pace brane so not really shocked.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
as I suspected, you dodged the question. Mine had nothing to do with Pace. Pretty straight forward question actually. But we all know you have a bad case of Pace brane so not really shocked.
I don't trust anyone on the bears to hire the right guy. Pace still needs to go instead of getting the john paxon treatment.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Paces mid round success in drafting make his ha it of trading up for guys that much worse - he probably would have found value Players with the picks he instead used to move up and grab an A Miller.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pace also gets piled on because this team is like flailing around with no strategy. I've seen multiple people in the Chicago media and National media mention this that they have no idea what is going on at Halas Hall. It's like Pace has no plan.

In the words of former 45th POTUS (replace US with Chicago Bears and President with GM):

C5HWKl2WAAA0Qf2.jpg
Oh no....: the media says the Bears have no plan..... oh no.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Oh no....: the media says the Bears have no plan..... oh no.
The nfl media consists of former players, coaches, GMs, scouts, etc etc lol it’s not like they are a bunch of nobodies with no connections but okayyyyyyyyy I’m excited to see the tricks up Paces sleeve here! Stupid media

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
I had a dream last night that they fired Pace before the draft....wishful thinking.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The nfl media consists of former players, coaches, GMs, scouts, etc etc lol it’s not like they are a bunch of nobodies with no connections but okayyyyyyyyy I’m excited to see the tricks up Paces sleeve here! Stupid media

You follow sports enough to know what a bunch of sheeple sports media types are and how often they are wrong. Especially the national ones. I’m not defending Pace. I’m just saying who gives a shit?