Pace never made an offer for Wentz

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Also coming from the guy who got clowned by A-Rob when he claimed A-Rob signed an extension last year.

Massive grain of salt.

I think he DOES have a contact at Halas Hall... And that contact realizes what an idiot this thirsty guy is and abuses him for whatever the front office needs to be out there publicly...

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Meh, most reporters get burnt at least once in their careers. I wouldn't use that one instance to wash away anything else they report.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Too many reports saying he did to believe this cat.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
This guy has nothing. Total fraud. He wants us to believe he has the only good info compared to all other Chicago, Philly, and National reporters......ok.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Speaking to Philly about what it would take and if they felt a certain package was reasonable is in effect an offer. Dude is into semantics and other reporters more realistic in their assessments.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
The internet has really cheapened the profession of reporter
Yeah. If you follow MLB free agency at all, it has been a mess for years and keeps getting worse. A million bloggers try and break stories and miss. When one hits, they trade off that for years and are mostly wrong until people tune them out. It's pretty clear people get a random source, and then lose there info and make things up from there.

We are seeing that now a lot more in football. The Aaron Lemmings and DaBears blog probably had info at one point, but clearly don't anymore, but it's not stopping them from acting like they do.

It's boring, but if you just wait for Shefter, Rappaport, Glazer - they almost always get it right.