Pace setting a smokescreen again?

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Last year Pace was extremely secretive of what he was going to do in the draft. He set a secret dinner up with Trubisky, and he really shocked all the pundits when he not only traded up a spot, but he traded up for MT10.

This year it has been well documented that the Bears have set multiple meetings with the top DB’s, and it is also known that they had dinner with top edge rusher Bradley Chubb, and also top WR Calvin Ridley. Q Nelson has been strongly linked to Chicago as well but that may be more so because of Heistand.

The question for me is who is Pace’s guy? It wouldn’t seem to be his style to be so obvious and open to having all these workouts with top DB’s only to have one of them be his guy at 8.

Is Pace just blowing smoke so that a team like the 9ers don’t try to jump the bears considering they have similar needs at edge rusher or DB? Davenport screams ‘Pace pick’ to me and I haven’t heard any connection between them yet. Maybe I’m just projecting here because Davenport is my guy, but it seems to me there is a good chance he could be Pace’s guy as well.

JordanHoward24

Liked Posts:
Since we've haven't heard much linking the bears to davenport, im sure that's the pick.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Since we've haven't heard much linking the bears to davenport, im sure that's the pick.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pace with his draft choice info....

G7RQyHp.gif

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure that a smokescreen is really necessary this year in the first round.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Following last years logic you would have to sign a FA to a big contract and throw off the scent. In my mind that would have to be CB or WR (Fuller and Robinson). Not sure I see the CB being a huge surprise because there is some talent that is consider top ten, and Prince is not the future.

The one pick that would surprise me is WR

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
If someone puts MT10 riding an AR-15 into an image I would gladly race to do that. Until then cutty is gonna be riding this black unicorn off into the sunset.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I just hope if he is doing another smokescreen that he does not puss out again and give away picks

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
A run on QB'S would help us greatly no matter who we want.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Gaucho

Liked Posts:
A run on QB'S would help us greatly no matter who we want.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Or hurt us depending how you look at it. A lot of people think we’re in a dead zone spot at 8 and if one of those 4 QBs fall to our spot, look for a chance to really coup some picks in a trade down.

You a Lobo fan too?

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Or hurt us depending how you look at it. A lot of people think we’re in a dead zone spot at 8 and if one of those 4 QBs fall to our spot, look for a chance to really coup some picks in a trade down.

You a Lobo fan too?

Fuck that plan. Stay at 8 and draft an elite talent