Packer Fans attack Brandon Bostic on Twitter!

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyway, if Special person pack fans want to point fingers, they should be talking about the 2 field goals from inside the 1 yard line. Or the failure to put the game away with just one first down on 2 consecutive drives. Or Capers calling a D with zero safety help in OT.

Bostic was part of a freak play, but that is hardly where the bulk of the blame should go. Pack failed at execution. They had so many opportunities to put the game away and failed every time.

Chicagowin

Liked Posts:
Bears fans would threaten to rape the coach's daughters and kill the team's DB instead. I bet those people have amazing lives outside of "Da Bears".

Chinese

Liked Posts:
That crazy two point conversion should never have happened. Clinton Dix easily could have made a play on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
That crazy two point conversion should never have happened. Clinton Dix easily could have made a play on that.

IMO that play summed up the entire game. So many different things had to happen in a specific order for the improbable to happen. Wilson needed to keep it alive, coverage had to be good where the play was originally designed, Wilson then threw up a lob pass, Clinton-Dix takes a bad angle, TE makes a nice catch and then strolls in.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
IMO that play summed up the entire game. So many different things had to happen in a specific order for the improbable to happen. Wilson needed to keep it alive, coverage had to be good where the play was originally designed, Wilson then threw up a lob pass, Clinton-Dix takes a bad angle, TE makes a nice catch and then strolls in.

The onside is much harder to recover than a huge lob pass. I really don't care but I'm excited to see Seahawks against the consistent NE in the Super Bowl.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Rodgers needs to blame himself for his bad completion % and his 2 horrible picks. Who throws at the Shermanator....really? That douche avoided Sherman the 1st game and then throws at him the 2nd? Way to think it through and cost your team another playoff loss. The D did enough to win and 178 passing yards with 2 picks is just...well...choking.

Sorry, just the facts here packer homers. Enjoy the SB

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
The onside is much harder to recover than a huge lob pass. I really don't care but I'm excited to see Seahawks against the consistent NE in the Super Bowl.

I agree. I was more thinking if there was one play that summed up how the game went it would be the 2 pointer. It looked horrible for Seattle from the start, then they actually looked worse (lob throw across the field) and then a playmaker in Clinton-Dix has a brain fart that ends up costing them the score, which without it would have meant that the Pack could have won with a FG.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We, or I knew it would happen.

Still feel for this kid. His pro career just might be done. Sure hell bounce from team to team.......if hes lucky.

AuCN

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
images

I actually had one of those in Australia in November . It was awesome.

No Homo...

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't argue with that. 5 TOs = 6 points? Lol.

The first half, the Seahawks were completely imploding. I mean, the Packers should have been up like 28-0. They need to blame that. Not some rando Special Teams player.

Indeed. They failed to capitalize on opportunities. Even then they were still in control. Then the Packers imploded. Sad.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rodgers needs to blame himself for his bad completion % and his 2 horrible picks. Who throws at the Shermanator....really? That douche avoided Sherman the 1st game and then throws at him the 2nd? Way to think it through and cost your team another playoff loss. The D did enough to win and 178 passing yards with 2 picks is just...well...choking.

guapo sighting

Trump32

Liked Posts:
Indeed. They failed to capitalize on opportunities. Even then they were still in control. Then the Packers imploded. Sad.

True, but it should be short-lived. I hear Marc Trestman is available.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
That's the mentality of your typical idiot NFL fan. If anybody thinks he's the reason they lost that game then they're just plain stupid.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Rodgers a sore loser too. Talking about the Packers were the better team. No you were not, gay boy, or you might have got a TD or 2 those 20 times they gave you the football in the red zone, bitch.

They might have been if he hadn't misfired on a whole lot of throws.

He missed Jordy Nelson for a TD early, and Joe Buck described it as "a good throw", after which Aikman said "he overthrew Nelson" for what should have been a TD. Buck was so damned determined to compliment Aaron no matter what happened on the field.

Rodgers had a sore calf, but he missed a LOT of throws.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
You are in no position to make fun of the Packers, you idiot Bears fan.

Yes we are. We either aren't stuck living in Green Bay, or aren't bandwagon jumpers. We have plenty of room.

That was as bad a choke job in a big game as we will ever see. Ever. We have room.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

He threw at Sherman until Sherman injured his left arm and played one handed. Then the Packers did not go after him one single time. Absolutely as dumb as a coach can be. Sherman could not move his left arm, and the Pack avoided him for 9 minutes.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep, I knew this would happen. If Packers fans don't get to see their team win the SB, they whine and bitch and cry themselves to sleep. Most of them cut themselves as well. Most pathetic fans in sports.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

I saw Ha HA get two INT's and assumed Bears fans would all be here saying what a mistake it was to pass on him. (Even though one pick was not due to good play on his part, and we haven't heard much from him all ear.)

But to me HE is the goat for the Pack. There is NO WAY a safety should have just stood there and made no play on the ball. That was the difference between winning and losing.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
A few things about Packer fans:

1) They have a better football team and will for the next 7 years until Rodgers retires.

2) The all wear jorts.

3) They are all married to 350 pound inbred hillbillies with more fat rolls than an English Bulldog.

4) They live in Green Bay, Wisconsin.

So, again, who really wins?