Packers 1st Round Pick Doin The Town

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

So how do you assume me calling you dumb is based solely on B & I if you also post in the Bears forum...you have made equally dumb posts in the Bears forum as B & I. You are an equal opportunity dumb poster.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
So how do you assume me calling you dumb is based solely on B & I if you also post in the Bears forum...you have made equally dumb posts in the Bears forum as B & I. You are an equal opportunity dumb poster.
Because we don’t have a back and forth in the bears board like we do in B&L. You’ve never had a problem with my posts until I started posting in B&L

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I'm happy the guy liked playing a joke. I'm happy for the fans who were happy to meet the alleged 'draft pick'. I'm happy for this board making fun of the situation.

So much joy in the world...

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Because we don’t have a back and forth in the bears board like we do in B&L. You’ve never had a problem with my posts until I started posting in B&L

We have to start at some point, so I am opening up the dialogue of calling you an idiot in the Bears forum now. Still has nothing to do with you being an idiot in B & I (or B & L as you seem to think it is called)

CNiel36

Liked Posts:
We have to start at some point, so I am opening up the dialogue of calling you an idiot in the Bears forum now. Still has nothing to do with you being an idiot in B & I (or B & L as you seem to think it is called)

This B&I forum looks very interesting. More dip shits there then here.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All I know is that I posted FOR ONE DAY in B & I and got the F+++ outta there because so many were absolutely intolerable that I had an opposing viewpoint. I was Piled ON even after quoting the Black Panther's Leader

CNiel36

Liked Posts:
All I know is that I posted FOR ONE DAY in B & I and got the F+++ outta there because so many were absolutely intolerable that I had an opposing viewpoint. I was Piled ON even after quoting the Black Panther's Leader

Sounds like a blast!!!