Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
How do you know? If the Neal signing happens, lets look at our moves:

Neal, a 290 pound non-pass rushing DE
Houston, a 300 pound non-pass rushing DE
McClellin moves to OLB where he clearly will still focus on rushing the passer

Those three moves are a clear indication. The only evidence that the Bears are not moving to a 3-4 is a statement made by the Bears a month ago, before anyone was signed.

Who would our pass rushing OLBs be? SMC and Washington? We'd almost have to draft Nix to play the 1 tech so we couldn't draft a pass rushing OLB....

We'll be in a 4-3.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Who would our pass rushing OLBs be? SMC and Washington? We'd almost have to draft Nix to play the 1 tech so we couldn't draft a pass rushing OLB....

We'll be in a 4-3.

Well, it's moot now, Neal was signed. Again, my post was predicated on IF the Bears had signed Neal.

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
I still can't believe that Emery isn't keeping this shit under wraps until he has the player signed,or is it the freaking back stabbing agents releasing the info?

Mitchapalooza

I still can't believe that Emery isn't keeping this shit under wraps until he has the player signed,or is it the freaking back stabbing agents releasing the info?

Lol wut? Doubt emerys telling everyone stuff. not to mention this sounds like an opinion piece. Was there a real source saying they were interested? Or just to watch so and so

TL1961

Liked Posts:

Are you serious?!?

You think Emery is calling Brad Biggs and telling him who he is targeting??