My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
remember the old days when people said omelet is a Jets fan?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Cause the last time I was a jet's fan was 1972 but dont let the facts get in the way

mecha

Liked Posts:
I lol when I see threads get locked.

if you're gonna lock threads at least draw a line in the sand and state some kind of criteria for what's hands off. at least at CBMB it was a very black and white ruleset, you couldn't say fuck, and their mods were a bunch of dickless pussies, but at least there was some kind of box that you could operate in.

here it's seriously like a free for all until a mod doesn't like something.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I totally approve of everything the Mods have ever done and appreciate their donation of time to allow us a place to express our thoughts. They have created a happy home for us.

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
73d012c1b3e6270d5294126b9b31b90a.jpg

OnemanWolfpack

Liked Posts:
I didn't agree with a lot of the calls and that's for both sides. I guess I have no idea what is really pass interference, holding, or a catch..... Maybe no one does? I'm sure someone will copy and past the rule book but it seems like a bunch of meaningless rules. I would rather let the teams play and just call the obvious stuff

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I totally approve of everything the Mods have ever done and appreciate their donation of time to allow us a place to express our thoughts. They have created a happy home for us.
I think you've got something on your nose.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
you didn't answer my question ????? is that why your kissing a$$

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't agree with a lot of the calls and that's for both sides. I guess I have no idea what is really pass interference, holding, or a catch..... Maybe no one does? I'm sure someone will copy and past the rule book but it seems like a bunch of meaningless rules. I would rather let the teams play and just call the obvious stuff

Almost seems like each ref has different criteria for calling pass interference.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Funny how every week the idiot Bears fans complain about all the calls against the Bears. Then they say the refs are paid off. Of course they ignore all the missed penalties against the Bears. Chicago leads the league in meatball fans

A green bay baby on the bear forum. You're here a lot. not enough conversations on the GB board? eh sport?

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
A green bay baby on the bear forum. You're here a lot. not enough conversations on the GB board? eh sport?
and their are two of them which makes it worse lol