Packers peaking early?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
God, I hope so. Beating the Bears is one thing but they completely eviscerated a decent Eagles team today.

Rodgers appears to be on another plane of existence with some of the plays he makes. Just an incredible player.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The Lions, Patriots, and Bills will put them in their place and out of the playoffs.

Hope so, but doubt it. That questionable defense will catch up to them sooner rather than later though.

hello

Liked Posts:
If they secure HFA they have a shot to get through, but I still wouldn't like their chances on the road vs other elite teams. All 3 of their losses have been one sided blowouts on the road vs playoff teams

At home though, they're averaging over 43 ppg while holding opponents to 17 ppg. They are destroying teams in Lambeau

ptisme

Liked Posts:
OP is right. It's not who's hot (and healthy!) in November, it's who's hot in January. I would say Green Bay's defense will get a severe test against Tom Brady. But since they've shored up the safety and middle linebacker position (Matthews) and added the pass rush of Peppers and the health of Perry and Neal, this is developing into a different defense.....

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
God, I hope so. Beating the Bears is one thing but they completely eviscerated a decent Eagles team today.

Rodgers appears to be on another plane of existence with some of the plays he makes. Just an incredible player.

I hope they stay hot and Colin K kills them for a third time, that would be funny.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
nothing wrong with a little premature peakulation

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Their defense has been dominant since making all those adjustments at the bye. However those games came against Cutler and Sanchez. If the Packers are on, they are blowing you out. Will be really interesting to see how they perform against the Pats. Hopefully the Pats steamroll the Lions, would be the 2 hottest teams in the NFL going at it

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The people who realize that scoring 50 points per game in the NFL is unsustainable.

Nonsense!

Aaron-Rodgers-Smile-and-Laugh.gif

This sideline laugh against the Bears last week hurt the most :(

Notso

Liked Posts:
The people who realize that scoring 50 points per game in the NFL is unsustainable.

While it's true that the offense couldn't get much better, the defense is definitely ascending and ST are looking up as well. The Packers' offense only scored 31 against the Eagles. The other 21 points were defense (14) and special teams (7).

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
While it's true that the offense couldn't get much better, the defense is definitely ascending and ST are looking up as well. The Packers' offense only scored 31 against the Eagles. The other 21 points were defense (14) and special teams (7).

We'll see how those numbers are trending after they play the Patriots.

Notso

Liked Posts:
We'll see how those numbers are trending after they play the Patriots.

Indeed we will. It will be quite a test for the Packers, that's for sure. But just in case the stars do align perfectly, and the Pack utterly ass-hammers New England, should I go ahead and mark you down for "damned refs gave them the game" or will you go with "New England had to use a back-up long snapper" or something along those lines?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Indeed we will. It will be quite a test for the Packers, that's for sure. But just in case the stars do align perfectly, and the Pack utterly ass-hammers New England, should I go ahead and mark you down for "damned refs gave them the game" or will you go with "New England had to use a back-up long snapper" or something along those lines?

lolz

ptisme

Liked Posts:
Their defense has been dominant since making all those adjustments at the bye. However those games came against Cutler and Sanchez. If the Packers are on, they are blowing you out. Will be really interesting to see how they perform against the Pats. Hopefully the Pats steamroll the Lions, would be the 2 hottest teams in the NFL going at it
And happens to be the one game I bought tickets for last summer! 30 yard line.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
The Lions, Patriots, and Bills will put them in their place and out of the playoffs.

The Lions in GB and the Bills???? I seriously fucking doubt it...