Packers reportedly losing confidence in Jordan Love

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I think he just merged the 2 words "careless" . He started by saying....."The media loves to create narratives for ratings."
What I can and have said....is we could learn from G.B. in terms of how they've handled their Qb situation over the years.
They've done a better job than us.
Oh, I know about the careless thing. It was either just a mistake or he didn't know the difference

As for the Packers handling of the QB position, it is easy for me. I must be a QB whisperer. I should ask teams to pay me millions to be their QB whisperer.

But as a nice guy, I will share with the grasshoppers my vast knowledge as a QB whisperer.

"The secret is (looking left and then right to make sure no one else is around to see what I type) ... draft or trade for future Hall of Fame QBs in such a way that one's hall of fame career is near its end when the other's hall of fame career is just beginning. Moreover, take advantage of stupid head coaches to trade away their future QBs or stupid teams to allow a top 2 QB fall well below where he should have been drafted."

As you can see, Pace brought me in this year to act as the Bears QB whisperer and he immediately took that second part to heart and drafted a QB who a lot of stupid teams passed up though he should have been the 2nd QB taken, and the 2nd or 3rd pick over all.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I think he just merged the 2 words "careless" . He started by saying....."The media loves to create narratives for ratings."
What I can and have said....is we could learn from G.B. in terms of how they've handled their Qb situation over the years.
They've done a better job than us.
There you go praising the Pack again, Judas... ?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
What coach or gm will admit that their QB is a bust? Pace, Fox and Nagy haven't done it to mitch and he is long gone

I'd argue that Mitch wasn't a "bust". While here got to the playoffs and he left here with a winning record.
I mean when we missed drafted him as high, as we did, I knew and didn't expect much. He wasn't gonna be
"John Elway".

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine if Love had slipped and Pace took him over Kmet and Love couldn’t beat out Bray?

That’s basically the equivalent to what happened in GB last year. But I’m in the minority here hoping Love does turn out or even better Rodgers stays and Fields shoves loss after loss down their throats.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Imagine I’d Love had slipped and Pace took him over Kmet and Love couldn’t beat out Bray?

That’s basically the equivalent to what happened in GB last year. But I’m in the minority here hoping Love does turn out or even better Rodgers stays and Fields shoves loss after loss down their throats.
Wait, so in that scenario, Fields is GOAT?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mitch is clearly a bust.
Yeah I can't agree with Run on that.

#2 overall pick

Actually regressed after his first full season

Only had maybe one or two impressive showings

Missed throws that would make Cutler roll his eyes

Really not a leader (See his comments about Glennon)

Got hard carried his whole career here

Eats at Dennys

Mitch was a bust

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes, but Judas had a pretty damn big role in the movie
I saw the original tour with Ted Neely at the Auditorium. He was doin more than Mary Magdalene.
1621723495052.png

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Joke and non of us know what Love is right now but unless he becomes a franchise QB in GB, he was a wasted pick that could have been used to support Rodgers and better the team's chances for a championship. Fine pick for a QB needy team that needs to roll those dice but GB? Nah.

Why would R&S be so supportive of our greatest rivals' backup QB that he's never seen play in the NFL? What warrants a Benedict Arnold take on a thread created as a quick schadenfreude smile for Bears fans.

Because he's fucking stupid. He's proved that multiple times.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Because he's fucking stupid. He's proved that multiple times.

How was I "supportive" of anything. Over and over I've said the Jordan Love story is a 'puff piece'. So disagreeing with
what Matt Johnson of Sportsnaut reports said is "fucking stupid."

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
How was I "supportive" of anything. Over and over I've said the Jordan Love story is a 'puff piece'. So disagreeing with
what Matt Johnson of Sportsnaut reports said is
"fucking stupid."

No, your post history proves it.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
No, your post history proves it.

If u have something specific to deal with ....bring it out. This thread (Matt Johnson of Sportsnaut reports) is about Love not me and "post history"

And if me not being a 'kiss azz' and a sheep who goes along, to get along, allegedly means 'I'm stupid'.......oh well whatever helps u sleep at night.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is beginning to sound a little like the Christian Hackenberg situation. There were several leaks on how much of a train wreck he was in practice. He remained inactive for his entire rookie season. He was activated for 1 game during his 2nd season because of injuries.

He was then traded for a 7th round pick at the end of his 2nd season and ended up never playing a single snap in an NFL regular season game.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whatever u say. Anytime your "spin" is exposed, you go into damage control mode i.e. " I'm dumping on GB, LOL." :sneaky:

My take was this whole thing being a "fake news" story based on nothing but what a writer editorialized. I showed what showed what HC LeFleur said about the situation. And in your mind that equates to being a "judas". I give factual info. And you spin what I've said to me "rooting for G.B. ? :rolleyes:

You literally pulled some random dude’s comment off of YouTube and posted it here to support your stance.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

"He's had a year under his belt, he's had time to watch and learn, so you can tell it's a little bit different from what it was before. He's going to continue to grow, and I'm happy to be here working with him."
-running back Aaron Jones

"He goes out there with purpose. I like his mindset right now."
-Head coach Matt LaFleur

It's always good to get inside info. vs what a Matt Johnson of Sportsnaut reports and or says :rolleyes: