Packers @ Seahawks Predictions & Random In Game Thoughts Thread

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Lol you guys, GB is always starts 0-1 while you guys win the first game, don't you see how this is going to go?

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I swear Carroll is a sociopath. He's got the media fooled but I bet there are like nine dead hookers burried in his back yard.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol you guys, GB is always starts 0-1 while you guys win the first game, don't you see how this is going to go?

You have no offensive line lol Lacey got a concussion you better hope it's not serious

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mike McCarthy with that Southwest Airline's "Wanna get away" look on his face. lol

I'm a big McCarthy fan but he disappointed me. Why punt at the end? The Seahawks were going to kneel down anyways if the Packers didn't convert. Lazy fat man. Pete Douchebag wouldn't give up like that.

phorton44

Liked Posts:
Did they just say Lacey concussed? This is looking like a costly opening night.

No kidding! What's worse: losing by 20, or losing multiple starters on Offense? It's like asking what sucks worse: getting your nose bloodied and eyes watered from a punch in the face or getting the wind knocked out you from a body blow? Both make you look like someone who doesn't want to fight anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Serious question, when was the last time the Bears weren't on top of the NFC North through Week 6? I feel like it's been that way the last 2-3 years for sure. Pisses me off, always start off strong and when teams like the Packers are playing top talent falter the lead always disappears

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm a big McCarthy fan but he disappointed me. Why punt at the end? The Seahawks were going to kneel down anyways if the Packers didn't convert. Lazy fat man. Pete Douchebag wouldn't give up like that.

Ralph Kramden McCarthy was thinking about the after game buffet

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

you took that post literally, and are posting it over and over again. :rofl: I posted about john kuhn being a reason why the Packers win this game. I said a bunch of cliche shit. All wrapped up in one post. And you think I was calling for a Packers win for srs and that you now have something on me? You should put that post in your next sig :lmao:

Trump32

Liked Posts:
Thank you NFL network for the "Dix recovers the muff" sound drop.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
you took that post literally, and are posting it over and over again. :rofl: I posted about john kuhn being a reason why the Packers win this game. I said a bunch of cliche shit. All wrapped up in one post. And you think I was calling for a Packers win for srs and that you now have something on me? You should put that post in your next sig :lmao:

backtrack all ya want..sarcasm is in green font...Mister Font color boy