Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
If GB thought Love sucked, why were we willing to risk losing Rodgers for him? Why are we going trade Rodgers after the season?

Rodgers himself said in his TC presser that he was upset that GB's FO wanted to leave open the possibility of moving onto Love after this season.

That's what nfcn fans said when Favre left lol.

Rodgers is forcing his way out of Green Bay. If Love could play, they would have traded Rodgers this off season for a bounty of picks and started building around your “next HOF QB.”

Rodgers openly taunted management and wanted the GM fired and they still brought him back because they know Love can’t play.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Jordan Love's college career was statistically quite good, much better than Josh Allen's. Does Josh Allen suck?

On the contrary, many teams would prefer the high upside, low floor, Mahomes clone with incredible arm talent. Fields is more of a smaller, sidearmed, Cam Newton.

Jordan Love went almost exactly where he was projected. GB was his most common draft projection anyway lol.

Did you see Jordan Love lead the backups against NO's starting base defense?

On paper, Utah State junior quarterback Jordan Love has not been elite this season.

ESPN’s total quarterback rating, which takes into consideration such things as expected points added (EPA), action plays and raw QBR, ranks him 89th in the country among signal callers.

In terms of the NCAA’s pass efficiency rating, he is No. 78, with a rating of 133.40.

He is 43rd in the nation in completion percentage (.648) and 68th in passing touchdowns, with six total, at an average of 1.5 per game.

He has also thrown five interceptions, which is tied for the 11th most in the country thus far.

It isn’t all bad, as Love is sixth in the nation in completions per game (26.3) and 14th in passing yards (301.8 ypg) and total offense (318.8).

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Rodgers is forcing his way out of Green Bay. If Love could play, they would have traded Rodgers this off season for a bounty of picks and started building around your “next HOF QB.”

Rodgers openly taunted management and wanted the GM fired and they still brought him back because they know Love can’t play.

Yes, Rodgers tried to force his way out when GB's FO made it clear we were going to imminently replace him.

Why would we trade Rodgers for less now, rather than more later? A post draft trade would have seen 3-4 teams bidding, after this season their will be 10-15 teams bidding, and thusly a better payoff. Not to mention, the picks would still be from the 22' draft and beyond.

Our FO openly taunted Rodgers and he still gave up at the low cost of Randall Cobb lol. He only wanted out because we were planning on replacing him for Jordan Love.

I posted all of this earlier and you just ran away and didnt reply lol. Imagine not responding to points and then repeating the same arguments that just got refuted. Lol

10veitout

Liked Posts:
On paper, Utah State junior quarterback Jordan Love has not been elite this season.

ESPN’s total quarterback rating, which takes into consideration such things as expected points added (EPA), action plays and raw QBR, ranks him 89th in the country among signal callers.

In terms of the NCAA’s pass efficiency rating, he is No. 78, with a rating of 133.40.

He is 43rd in the nation in completion percentage (.648) and 68th in passing touchdowns, with six total, at an average of 1.5 per game.

He has also thrown five interceptions, which is tied for the 11th most in the country thus far.

It isn’t all bad, as Love is sixth in the nation in completions per game (26.3) and 14th in passing yards (301.8 ypg) and total offense (318.8).

That was a stretch during his 2019.

Would you like to post his 2018 numbers? Career numbers?

10veitout

Liked Posts:

Rodgers TC presser:

Aaron Rodgers: (01:34)
And then it kind of progressed from there into a commitment for the 2021 season and beyond, that really wasn’t a given at any time. So for me, I had to assess the situation, not necessarily wanting to be a lame duck quarterback, especially after an MVP season, which I think you can understand. And then the other part, in February, was wanting to be a part of conversations involving free agents, which has never happened in my career.

Aaron Rodgers: (
03:05)
As that progressed from that point, nothing really changed on that front. So we got into March and the conversation changed. As I felt like, if you can’t commit to me past 2021, and I’m not a part of recruiting process in free agency… If I’m not a part of the future, then instead of letting me be a lame the quarterback, if you want to make a change and move forward, then go ahead and do it. That obviously didn’t happen. Like I said, it wasn’t a draft day thing. There were conversations for a number of months leading up to that.

04:32)
There wasn’t a conversation, not until into May. And that to me seemed like an analogy that you guys understand. You guys have a fantastic year at work, you write some great stories. You go to your boss and say, “I just had an incredible year. I think I deserve a pay raise or some security,” and the boss says, “Nah, let’s just see how it goes.”

08:48)
I did. But as you recall, I said last year that there’s some things that might be out of my hands at this point. And based on the them drafting my replacement, [inaudible 00:09:01] last year, I think that kind of put things in motion. Based on the way the season went last year, there was nothing in last season that may be confident that I’d be back after ’21 and maybe even not after 2020. I thought we could progress some of those conversations with maybe a greater commitment during the off season. Like I said, that really didn’t happen, but that’s why I just have to focus on this season. I love this team. I love the fans and the opportunity to play on Lambeau Field has been a dream come true. It’ll be in my 17th season. It’s really special. I don’t take that for granted. I’m not a victim here at all. I just want to reiterate that.

14:09)
That’s a good question, [inaudible 00:14:09]. I think there’s ways of doing that through signing bonuses and stuff that can lessen the load for sure. But there wasn’t a commitment past ’21. There was conversation that I know you guys were all talking about, about moving salary around through a restructure to open up some cap space for sure. Obviously with the salary cap going down from the 190s to 182, I think everybody’s contract or who had a contract basically got restructured in some way. It was more just the approach. To not mention anything past 2021 made me feel like that I wasn’t in the future plans, which again, I get it. It’s a business, and I’m not a victim here. I’ve made a ton of money here and I’ve been really fortunate to play a long time and to play here. At the same time, I’m still competitive and I still feel like I can play. I proved it last year. So I felt like making a commitment past 2021 season was not a big deal. And there are ways to do that that wasn’t necessarily accomplished. So that’s why we’re here.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Nice Hall of fame clap back!
This dude is legit trying to compare defenses to HoF QBs in an era where the defense has been neutered lmao. He straight up thinks that 30 years haven't been wasted when Eli Manning is over here with two rings on his own ROTFLMAO.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Yes, Rodgers tried to force his way out when GB's FO made it clear we were going to imminently replace him.

Why would we trade Rodgers for less now, rather than more later? A post draft trade would have seen 3-4 teams bidding, after this season their will be 10-15 teams bidding, and thusly a better payoff. Not to mention, the picks would still be from the 22' draft and beyond.

Our FO openly taunted Rodgers and he still gave up at the low cost of Randall Cobb lol. He only wanted out because we were planning on replacing him for Jordan Love.

I posted all of this earlier and you just ran away and didnt reply lol. Imagine not responding to points and then repeating the same arguments that just got refuted. Lol
He's coming off an MVP season, but will somehow be worth more after he's a year older and not playing on an MVP level? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Feeva

Liked Posts:
And you all said Rodgers wasn't close to being Favre.

Some people thought so. Some people preferred Manning.

Point is, Love's draft projection was a rawer, more unpolished Mahomes. Not debatable. His arm talent is incredible.
Yet, he didn’t get drafted until the end of the 1st round. If they really thought he was the next Mahomes, he wouldn’t have made it past pick 5

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yet, he didn’t get drafted until the end of the 1st round. If they really thought he was the next Mahomes, he wouldn’t have made it past pick 5
If he were the next Mahomes, the Packers wouldn’t be smiling while Rodgers buttfucks them during press conferences after they begged him to return

10veitout

Liked Posts:
He's coming off an MVP season, but will somehow be worth more after he's a year older and not playing on an MVP level? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Even if he isn't the MVP this season, which he might be anyway, 10-15+ teams bidding, rather then 3-4 teams bidding, means yes.

Supply and demand is basic stuff.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
You are seriously arguing about a player in garbage time? You are grasping at air

He was leading backups against NO's starting base defense.

Accuracy is accuracy, especially against starting base defense.