Pagano kinda goes in on Urban Meyer

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah I think people are blowing this out of proportion, and I certainly don't get why players in Florida of all places are indicating that he's lost respect in the locker room. The fact of the matter is if you're rich, famous, or powerful (or all of the above), women are going to make themselves available to you whether you want them to or not, and the more unavailable you are, the bigger the challenge for the pursuers. It's why I never bought into the image of certain super-famous ex-Bulls players when they paid millions per year to maintain a squeaky clean public image. You would have to have Saintly or have superhuman willpower never to falter when women are constantly showing up at your door at 1:00am wearing raincoats. You don't have to even be famous: I saw a stat that said 50 percent of people who travel for business step out of bounds in their marriage.

I'm not saying it's okay and I'm not saying it's not okay. I'm just saying that I'm not surprised, and the ultimate people he has to answer to are his wife and family, and God if that's whom he believes in.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Yeah I think people are blowing this out of proportion, and I certainly don't get why players in Florida of all places are indicating that he's lost respect in the locker room. The fact of the matter is if you're rich, famous, or powerful (or all of the above), women are going to make themselves available to you whether you want them to or not, and the more unavailable you are, the bigger the challenge for the pursuers. It's why I never bought into the image of certain super-famous ex-Bulls players when they paid millions per year to maintain a squeaky clean public image. You would have to have Saintly or have superhuman willpower never to falter when women are constantly showing up at your door at 1:00am wearing raincoats. You don't have to even be famous: I saw a stat that said 50 percent of people who travel for business step out of bounds in their marriage.

I'm not saying it's okay and I'm not saying it's not okay. I'm just saying that I'm not surprised, and the ultimate people he has to answer to are his wife and family, and God if that's whom he believes in.
hey pal you got a study that backs up that claim

or you just absolving these men of their garbo behavior and putting the blame all on women

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Has more to do with the fact that he didn't fly home with the team and stayed to party

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
I read somewhere a long time ago that he’s named after Pope Urban.
I find that amusing….

Bust

Liked Posts:

Urban has let it be known he is a man of strong faith . . . OOOOPS!

“It’s very clear from Scripture that anxiety is not something to hold onto. ‘It’s ‘Give your anxieties to Him,’ and I’ve had the hardest time doing that,” Meyer said during a sit-down interview five days before Christmas. “The amount of hours I have spent in prayer trying to overcome, like a lot of us. I have thorns, and like it says in II Corinthians, ‘Please remove the thorns from my side.’ And God said, ‘My grace is sufficient.’ ”

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Urban has let it be known he is a man of strong faith . . . OOOOPS!

“It’s very clear from Scripture that anxiety is not something to hold onto. ‘It’s ‘Give your anxieties to Him,’ and I’ve had the hardest time doing that,” Meyer said during a sit-down interview five days before Christmas. “The amount of hours I have spent in prayer trying to overcome, like a lot of us. I have thorns, and like it says in II Corinthians, ‘Please remove the thorns from my side.’ And God said, ‘My grace is sufficient.’ ”
Wrong forum.