Pat Mahomes breakdown

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Posting this not to fuel any comparison between Mitchell and Mahomes. I'm posting it because it's an excellent breakdown of the head-games defenses try to play on a young QB. He's breaking down Mahomes' play, but it's nevertheless informative. It's a good watch. Trubisky will get better and better the more he sees stuff like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=867DeR27_JY

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great video. Love that guys stuff.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Some day people might finally stop the crazy jealousy. If Trubisky keeps progressing you might finally stop seeing the comparisons you're referencing. Until then they're going to keep coming, no matter how annoying they may be.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I think what's most interesting about Mahomes so far this year is that we just went through this exact same thing last year with Watson. Like, exactly the same thing.

I still think it's a bit early to be crowning Mahomes as the Aaron Rodgers heir apparant... but who knows?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubs showed this week that against a vanilla D and with time, he can torch them. There is evidence now on tape that Trubs is capable of excellence.

I think the next step is working on recognizing a possible blitz before the snap and making appropriate pre-snap adjustments.

The video shows great examples of this and I think we are looking for the same thing in Trubs as he continues to progress. Like the video mentions, the D was trying to fuck with the QBs head. I think Trubs will face this (he def did against the Cards) as teams try to test him. It will be fun to watch as he hopefully starts figuring this kinda shit out.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some day people might finally stop the crazy jealousy. If Trubisky keeps progressing you might finally stop seeing the comparisons you're referencing. Until then they're going to keep coming, no matter how annoying they may be.

Maybe watch the video and learn something instead of acting like such a bitch

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think what's most interesting about Mahomes so far this year is that we just went through this exact same thing last year with Watson. Like, exactly the same thing.

I still think it's a bit early to be crowning Mahomes as the Aaron Rodgers heir apparant... but who knows?

I don't think that is true about Watson. I think last year people were more marveling over his arm talent and athleticism than his mastery of their system and ability to make adjustments to beat any look.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I can't help but enjoy watching guys like Mahomes with that arm talent when they get a chance to unleash the fucking dragon.

The only QB I hate to see it with is Rodgers.... I respect his talent, but I hate him.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I knew the Chiefs knew exactly what they were getting when they moved up to get him although I don't think they thought he'd progress this quickly.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I thanked the OP and did watch it. I've been subscribed to Brett since someone posted one of his videos long ago. Believe it or not it is possible to be impressed by more than one quarterback at a time in the NFL. A concept you morons can't compute.

Although it is highly amusing to see you squirm to the point of feeling it necessary to leave me messages in negs. Ironically being every bit the bitch you're accusing me of being in said process. Keep it up fuccboi. I enjoy the laughs.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If he's right, it's because he's had a good roll of the dice. Never cared for this meatball. Some of us always liked Mahomes. This guy did not, gave the Chiefs crap over the pick and just doesn't get it. Who doesn't like Mahomes now?

Toast88

Liked Posts:

Don’t get your hopes up. Will never happen unless Trubisky leap-frogs Mahomes or wins a Super Bowl quickly.

If Trubisky is Alex Smith and Mahomes is Aaron Rodgers, Bears fans will never stop saying “what if”.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was actually encouraged for Trubisky by the video. It put the learning curve into perspective. He will get better and the game will slow down for him.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Have you guys ever heard Mahomes talk?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don’t get your hopes up. Will never happen unless Trubisky leap-frogs Mahomes or wins a Super Bowl quickly.

If Trubisky is Alex Smith and Mahomes is Aaron Rodgers, Bears fans will never stop saying “what if”.

In the past I would have always leaned towards saying the Bears could have had the baby of Tom Brady and Peyton Manning and we would have still ruined him. Now with Nagy, your statement holds truth.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

I thanked the OP and did watch it. I've been subscribed to Brett since someone posted one of his videos long ago. Believe it or not it is possible to be impressed by more than one quarterback at a time in the NFL. A concept you morons can't compute.

Although it is highly amusing to see you squirm to the point of feeling it necessary to leave me messages in negs. Ironically being every bit the bitch you're accusing me of being in said process. Keep it up fuccboi. I enjoy the laughs.

1zYm.gif