Pat Mahomes: Overrated QB

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Guy's been in two Super Bowls, winning one of them.

The other is holding a clipboard in Buffalo.

'Nuff said.

But Trubisky isn't a white supremacist. Sorry.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
His cap hit is lol.

Teams copy off one another <gameplans> so expect to see a steady diet of cover 2 vs Mahomes this season.

That really won't matter unless it is accompanied by record amounts of pressure like the Super Bowl record 28 pressures.

The SB was a bit of an anomaly where their OL got beat up at exactly the wrong time against exactly the wrong team. I doubt an OL headed up by Brown gets overwhlemed again unless there are more injuries.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I guess you don't want to talk football.

I'm sorry your white pride will stop you from watching undeniable proof of his bias against black players

@VashalasX how do let such discrimination reign supreme in this forum?

Last edited:

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm starting to like Barry McCockiner

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
The 2006 Bears would have destroyed Mahomes. Change my mind.
Look up Steve Smith's numbers in 2005 and consider whether or not Hill is an ever worse matchup. All Mahommes has to do is outperform Jake Motherfuckin' Delhomme...

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Even though Mahomes is part white/pasty, would be so great if he were 0% white/pasty. Just think how great he could be. lol.
Tell that to 100% Tom Brady.

Zerovoltz

Liked Posts:
I sensed a disturbance in the force and had to show up to handle it.

This will be the best OL Mahomes has ever played behind and the best one he's had since 2018 when KC still had Mitch Morse at C with LDT, Fisher and Schwartz all at the top of their games.

Mahomes threw for 5000/50 TD that year. The THIRD most catches anyone on that team had was 40. That was Sammy Watkins. After Hill, Kelce and Watkins, the rest of the roster went for 150, 1700 Yards and 25 TD.

Mahomes has been under more pressure while the team has also struggled with short yardage and red zone numbers that have declined since 2018. It is NOT a coincidence that those numbers got worse when they lost Morse and LDT's play declined and they had a horrible pass protection ratings, espeically from the intorior and for the past 2 years have ranked next to last in "PUSH" from the O line in short yardage.

That all is going to change in a major way in 2021. Un upright Mahomes, with the threat of a being able to run, especially in short yardage...is going to result in another 5000/50 type season.

P.S. I am glad you all drafted Trubisky.....and I dont' hate the Bears...have an aunt from Chicago who has been a long time fan and I am rooting for you all to find some success with Fields. (part of that is because I hate the Broncos and want to rub it in their fans faces they passed him up)

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I sensed a disturbance in the force and had to show up to handle it.

This will be the best OL Mahomes has ever played behind and the best one he's had since 2018 when KC still had Mitch Morse at C with LDT, Fisher and Schwartz all at the top of their games.

Mahomes threw for 5000/50 TD that year. The THIRD most catches anyone on that team had was 40. That was Sammy Watkins. After Hill, Kelce and Watkins, the rest of the roster went for 150, 1700 Yards and 25 TD.

Mahomes has been under more pressure while the team has also struggled with short yardage and red zone numbers that have declined since 2018. It is NOT a coincidence that those numbers got worse when they lost Morse and LDT's play declined and they had a horrible pass protection ratings, espeically from the intorior and for the past 2 years have ranked next to last in "PUSH" from the O line in short yardage.

That all is going to change in a major way in 2021. Un upright Mahomes, with the threat of a being able to run, especially in short yardage...is going to result in another 5000/50 type season.

P.S. I am glad you all drafted Trubisky.....and I dont' hate the Bears...have an aunt from Chicago who has been a long time fan and I am rooting for you all to find some success with Fields. (part of that is because I hate the Broncos and want to rub it in their fans faces they passed him up)

Sorry but the video proves Mahomes is a white supremacist. Don't want him on the team.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
His cap hit is lol.

Teams copy off one another <gameplans> so expect to see a steady diet of cover 2 vs Mahomes this season.

Actually laughing my ass of at this one. And exactly how many defenses in the NFL have the personnel to run cover 2 as their base defense against one of the best offenses and quarterbacks?