Patrick Mahomes II

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Mahomes has a ceiling of being a serviceable starting quarterback for many years with a cannon arm. His upside is basically Jay Cutler, which is funny because Chiefs fans love the pick, but all I've heard since I moved to KC is how they'd rather have a Smith-type who plays smart than a gunslinger interceptor with talent.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
i think its insanity to see everyone on here and tv/radio praising the Chiefs for using this years and next years #1 pick on a guy who doesn't project to be anything better than a poor mans Cutler. But Bears trade significantly less for their guy, who has a significantly better chance at being a good nfl QB and they get crushed for it.

2 first rd picks for a guy coming out of an air raid offense (no air raid qb has ever won anything in the NFL btw) is a great move, because its andy reid who can do no wrong

1st and two 3s for a guy who was projected by most to be the best of the draft and bears are crazy

And don't tell me they could have picked him at 3. As if you had the inside info from the 49ers draft room. lol. Fans on this board would rather be given a reason the show their hate than a reason to show their love for the team.

Lets go with Ryan Pace mantra...."IF HE'S YOUR GUY".....isn't that what we keep hearing

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Lets go with Ryan Pace mantra...."IF HE'S YOUR GUY".....isn't that what we keep hearing

We could always go with your mantra on QB talent, which basically boils down to, "What color is his skin?"

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Mahomes has a ceiling of being a serviceable starting quarterback for many years with a cannon arm. His upside is basically Jay Cutler, which is funny because Chiefs fans love the pick, but all I've heard since I moved to KC is how they'd rather have a Smith-type who plays smart than a gunslinger interceptor with talent.

His upside is basically Jay Cutler,.

Wrong check the #'s

jay's career at Vanderbilt
Td's 59 INTS 36 rating125.9

Patrick Mahomes at TTU
TD's 93 INTS 29 rating 152.0

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Quote Originally Posted by run and shoot View Post

We could always go with your mantra on QB talent, which basically boils down to, "What color is his skin?"

WTF does "IF HE'S YOUR GUY". have to do with color. That's what everybody says about Pace moving UP to draft Trub. If Mahomes is Reid's guy.....WTF are YOU BRINGING RACE INTO IT

So I have no idea ....What the hell are u talking about. anyway....Thanks for being a racist and a liar. Have a f-ked up day

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think all of the QBs ended up in good spots.

Trubisky gets time to learn if he needs it but can also play doom if he's ready.

Mahomes gets to learn under Reid with absolutely no pressure to start.

Watson has the most pressure but probably is the QB most likely at this early stage to handle it as he's used to the b8g stage.

Kizer gets the chip on his shoulder he needs to take shit seriously while being on a team that doesn't need to rush him.

ditka4life

Liked Posts:
I think all of the QBs ended up in good spots.

Trubisky gets time to learn if he needs it but can also play doom if he's ready.

Mahomes gets to learn under Reid with absolutely no pressure to start.

Watson has the most pressure but probably is the QB most likely at this early stage to handle it as he's used to the b8g stage.

Kizer gets the chip on his shoulder he needs to take shit seriously while being on a team that doesn't need to rush him.

Honestly, I think Kizer flops and everyone will be laughing at the Browns for having the worst record again next year,
and no franchise QB.

Liked Posts:
If Bears get a top 5 pick next year...our pick is going to be very valuable. We could probably get 4-5 picks for it.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think many people other than Andy Reid and a few other coaches would actually be able to develop Mahomes. If the same guys that drafted Donovan McNabb, helped with Brett Favre and others see a top ten pick potential then they must really see something in him.

C-dmEFpXgAAaA88.jpg:large
The perfect fit and it made perfect sense.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
I think Patrick Mahomes has a good chance to be a pretty good quarterback in Kansas City. Alex Smith has been there for a few years and done pretty decently. If they are hoping to improve from Smith's production, Mahomes will have to do better than 3,400 yards, 19 touchdowns and 7 interceptions that was on average from his time in KC.

It'll be real interesting to see how all of the quarterbacks from this year's class do. Hopefully Trubisky proves to be the best one and I hope by a long shot.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
FUck you pace for trading up for a worse qb when you could have stayed at 3 and drafted a better qb and kept the picks. Heck maybe you could have drafted the same shitty qb you traded up for.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
FUck you pace for trading up for a worse qb when you could have stayed at 3 and drafted a better qb and kept the picks. Heck maybe you could have drafted the same shitty qb you traded up for.

Nagy and Pace would of destroyed the kid. Mahomes would of been a busy in Chicago and Trubisky would of been tearing it up in KC right now.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Nagy and Pace would of destroyed the kid. Mahomes would of been a busy in Chicago and Trubisky would of been tearing it up in KC right now.

Lol. I doubt it. i don't even think the roster or coach is the problem now. this is a good team sans trubisky.

BearClaw55

GO BEARS
Donator
Liked Posts:

No accountability placed on the QB? Smh