Patriots DC Matt Patricia “Leading Candidate” For Lions HC

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And here you are snarking around a bears website shitting on the Bears as a fucking lowly Lions fan...some sad pathetic shit there.

Nope, not here making posts. just find it amusing Bears fan have the audacity to criticize anyone in the division is all, after the shit show they have fallen too over the last five+ years. But yeah, you do have that SB win nearly half a century ago........GO BEARS!

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Nope, not here making posts. just find it amusing Bears fan have the audacity to criticize anyone in the division is all, after the shit show they have fallen too over the last five+ years. But yeah, you do have that SB win nearly half a century ago........GO BEARS!

Yeah, we all know you and the rest of the lions fans didn't say a peep when they were basement dwellers for year after year. :obama:

And better to be a has been, than a never was.

And isn't the 1986 Bears superbowl win not far off from the last time the lions even won a playoff game? Correct me if I'm wrong.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:

The Bears have played in 2 Championship games and a Super Bowl in the last 10 years. The Lions have played in three wild card games and got bent over in two of those games and have an 0fer in there.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

You're that guy who thinks he has swagger because he can beat up his little brother. Lions have NO swagger.

I enjoy laughing at the Packers for their problems. Rodgers is going to waste because of the overrated TT.

Lions are nothing, have a good qb that doesn't seem to be able to make his team win they need him to.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears have played in 2 Championship games and a Super Bowl in the last 10 years. The Lions have played in three wild card games and got bent over in two of those games and have an 0fer in there.

Err, no, but try again, the Bears have won one playoff game in the last ten years. Nice try though. They have had a sum total of two winning seasons in the last ten years, only one since their playoff loss to the Packers, so not sure WTF your talking about.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're that guy who thinks he has swagger because he can beat up his little brother. Lions have NO swagger.

I enjoy laughing at the Packers for their problems. Rodgers is going to waste because of the overrated TT.

Lions are nothing, have a good qb that doesn't seem to be able to make his team win they need him to.

But you

I dont think I have any swagger, lol. I just find it amusing people still think the Bears are a better organization. Newsflash, they reek from top to bottom, almost as bad as the Millen years over here. But enjoy your past glory.....daa bears! Too bad they are going nowhere, fast.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
I dont think I have any swagger, lol. I just find it amusing people still think the Bears are a better organization. Newsflash, they reek from top to bottom, almost as bad as the Millen years over here. But enjoy your past glory.....daa bears! Too bad they are going nowhere, fast.

L fucking O L

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Millen :smug2:

Last edited:

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:

Looks like the Bears are headed no where as fast as the Lions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk