run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Cutler would be a hall of fame playing under belichick

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

No (would NOT be a hall of fame playing under belichick)....not with jay's attitude. PPL. who play under belichick are committed to getting better, not jay. Just look at him. He has no commitment to being the best. Except when it comes to getting paid.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
What a snoozefest. You hardly ever see this team ill prepared.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ksap24

Liked Posts:
Just a reminder to everyone in this thread there was once a guy name Matt cassell

who played for the pats and look good

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
I can't believe these guys. Why couldn't we be the lucky schmucks that always have it together?

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Look at Tom Brady leading the Patriots like he did in 2008 when they finished 10-6.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Actually I liked him at NC State and I would have drafted him...

I could #calledit on him but I really didn't expect to see him drafted before our 1st 4th. Don't understand why he was under most guys radar. Garappolo is not NEs long term guy and shouldn't be traded for. He's doesn't have an NFL body nor the arm strength/athleticism of Brissett.

Wonder if NE takes him there if a guy like Bullard is still on the board.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Everyone is so quick to anoint Jimmy G and jacoby Brissett and claim they are better than Cutler . They very well could be, but what people aren't saying is that their coaches play to their fucking strengths, something our coaches fail to do. Brissett is more of a runner, so what do the Pats do ? They fucking try some QB runs.

He's actually not and he's a decent pocket guy. It's not like they rolled all his throws. He's just not fragile and it's part of his arsenal. Biggest issue in college wasn't taking off too soon. It was holding the ball too long and that's not going to be a big problem for a smart guy with good coaching in that system. Thing is, if he can run better than other QBs and can do it without fumbling, isn't that a quantifiable attribute compared to Jay. He's got a nice out and tight deep ball, why they took him. He's got the potential for the whole package that Jimmy does not.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Are the Patriots even that good at drafting? I always thought they were average, nothing too special though. It's just those coaches/ that system that are insane.

the patriots o-line coach retired a couple years ago and they began losing games and having problems...I live here in New England and watch most of their games and Brady is rarely hurried, in games where he's pressured they barely win and in games where he's hit a lot they lose. Most of his HOF career has been a video game thx to their O-line guru. Put Brady on the Bears and he would have been out of the league by now.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
After watching NE I have come to realize just how far back the Bears are as an entire organization from ownership, coaching, scouting, players, conditioning, and mostly the city park they play in as their so called home filed. I don't see how it changes in any of our life times. The only way is either a new team in this city, or the Bears are sold, it is obvious that is the only fix. Hawks got better when Bill died, Cubs got better when team was sold. I don't think that those are just coincidences.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Cutler would be a hall of fame playing under belichick

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Belichick would have moved on from him after a year or two and realizing he doesn't have it, rather than wasting 8 years trying to make it work.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Belichick would have moved on from him after a year or two and realizing he doesn't have it, rather than wasting 8 years trying to make it work.

Agree, bill does not tolerate turnovers. He knows he can win with D as long as you don't give it away. How many running backs have disappeared of their starting roster after a couple drops.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Better than cutler! God dammit the pats have 2 young qbs on the bench and we have hoyer! Yay!

another pro team that understands how to protect the passer. A concept at the Bears that has never been duplicated from the 1985 team. PROTECT the QUARTERBACK. It really isn't that difficult of a subject. Don't let your QB get hit and limit the hits as best you can.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Pats fans (annoying) have had it good.
I can't imagine a fifteen year run where you expect to win it all every year.
We get excited at the thought of a wild card.
And those are few and far between.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Pats fans (annoying) have had it good.
I can't imagine a fifteen year run where you expect to win it all every year.
We get excited at the thought of a wild card.
And those are few and far between.
you mean win just a game.