1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Finally!

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Candy has a stiff back. Bellinger going to 1B fulltime for now. So this gives CF to Tauchman and PCA.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Word is will be on roster for the 12th. No 40 man or 28 man move announced yet

I'm guessing that they are waiting on word on Candies medical. If it is min time then Wisdom DFA. longer term then you need Wisdom for 1B back up. That would cause Jed to remove a 40 man like Brennan Davis. Which could bite ya in the arce as he is still returning from back surgery. You don't know if he will go back to top 50 again post recovery. More so for trade value as I don't see him being a Cub.

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Word is will be on roster for the 12th. No 40 man or 28 man move announced yet

I'm guessing that they are waiting on word on Candies medical. If it is min time then Wisdom DFA. longer term then you need Wisdom for 1B back up. That would cause Jed to remove a 40 man like Brennan Davis. Which could bite ya in the arce as he is still returning from back surgery. You don't know if he will go back to top 50 again post recovery. More so for trade value as I don't see him being a Cub.
I think they have one spot open still, maybe two, so may not need a 40 man roster move.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
I think they have one spot open still, maybe two, so may not need a 40 man roster move.

No it was in a report. It would take a 40 man move

Now the Cubs could petition to retain for the play offs if a injury happens. Teams have done this in the past as long as they were in the system before the deadline.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Our offense needs a spark, I imagine he can help.
He will be on the bench, punished for not getting the Cubs into the position they are in.

Wisdom, on the other hand, is starting and playing in the field because….Ross.

Wisdom is actually responsible for having the Cubs and the position they are in: second place. Without him, the Cubs would be three games up on Milwaukee.

Of course, Ross has a legitimate defense for why wisdom is not playing DH. “Because I’m starting an even worse defender.“

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the GGlover is on a real short leash. If the Cubs can knock out Freeland and Col. comes back with a righty......Bellinger will move to first and PCA will enter the game. Big difference between PCA and Canario is that PCA is a Plus player with his glove and his legs. I think the Cubs think he is ready.....

TL1961

Liked Posts:
In June, I was hoping the Cubs would not promote PCA or Jordan Wicks before we attended a Smokies AA game. We got to see them both, and 10 weeks later they're in the majors. Quick ascension.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The Cubs optioned Canario back to Iowa.

"Sorry, buddy. We didn't need your bat while you were here and we were averaging a run a game vs Arizona!"