Peavy's Recovery Slow But Steady

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am a bit scared of this, and I am not counting on him whatsoever? am i wrong on being like that?

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am a bit scared of this, and I am not counting on him whatsoever? am i wrong on being like that?

I'm not understanding. If you're not counting on him, why are you scared?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not understanding. If you're not counting on him, why are you scared?

scared of the situation and the state of the pitching staff, sorry i was talking to my wife while i was typing.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got it. I still kinda wonder if he's through myself.

with this injury no one knows. i guess when he starts throwing he will know if he is ok to go. was exciting at the time i guess, and now we have a big contract sitting there doing nothing. peavy the next pavano?

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
I'm sure he'll be fine.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sure he'll be fine.

When I said I still wonder about his return being improbable, it wasn't due to lack of faith in this staff, but rather because of the severity and rarity of the injury. He's definitely with the right staff; those guys can work miracles.

Adog06

Liked Posts:
Im a little worried myself. First they have to lock up Denks to make sure the middle of that rotation is solid. With this being the situation that it is then i say Kenny should go after Cliff Lee in the offseason. Im dreaming though because the Sox wont fork up the money.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im a little worried myself. First they have to lock up Denks to make sure the middle of that rotation is solid. With this being the situation that it is then i say Kenny should go after Cliff Lee in the offseason. Im dreaming though because the Sox wont fork up the money.

wont happen, but a dream is always nice.

even with peavys uncertainty, it looks like K dub may move a SP.

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
Peavy always seems to be in "recovery". He's a glass man these days. I have no faith in him. The White Sox better have a back-up for him in mind at all times.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Peavy always seems to be in "recovery". He's a glass man these days. I have no faith in him. The White Sox better have a back-up for him in mind at all times.

and it will be the worst move, chris sale in the rotation. just watch.