Penei Sewell (OFISHAIL) LANCE STONE THREAD OF THE YEAR WINNER)

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Goalposts moving I see. You are simply offering reasons for why he sucked none of which has anything to do with opting out like you claimed.

Again, I think he will be fine in the end. I am just astonished by your rampant homerism that you deny something that is obvious to everyone. He has noticeably struggled. There is no reason to pretend otherwise.
It is fun to make fun of him. In reality I believe him and Chase will both get it together. I fully expect chase to be a stud once the bright lights come on. Could see him being a top 10-15 receiver this year.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
It is fun to make fun of him. In reality I believe him and Chase will both get it together. I fully expect chase to be a stud once the bright lights come on. Could see him being a top 10-15 receiver this year.
I think Chase will have a great career but don’t expect him that high his rookie season. He definitely has the talent but he’s going to need a few weeks alone to get used to the NFL since his preseason was horrible. There are so many great established Wrs in this league.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Goalposts moving I see. You are simply offering reasons for why he sucked none of which has anything to do with opting out like you claimed.

Again, I think he will be fine in the end. I am just astonished by your rampant homerism that you deny something that is obvious to everyone. He has noticeably struggled. There is no reason to pretend otherwise.
He has noticeably struggled.

If it was presented this way I would not have said anything. But bust, sucked ass, etc, a bit over the top.

Visionman

Liked Posts:

If it was presented this way I would not have said anything. But bust, sucked ass, etc, a bit over the top.
Not when you consider the team he plays for….

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I never claimed he was a bust. I said he sucked ass because he has. Trying to pretend saying someone sucked ass and saying someone noticeably struggled is vastly different is laughable.

Further, your initial response was not to say he did not suck but has struggled. It was to deflect from the question altogether by bringing up something about the Bears.

But I am glad you finally are sobering up and accepting the reality that he has noticeably struggled. If only you had admitted it from the start.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

People are only claiming that he is a bust because of your comments towards Bears players. It’s that simple.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I never claimed he was a bust. I said he sucked ass because he has. Trying to pretend saying someone sucked ass and saying someone noticeably struggled is vastly different is laughable.

Further, your initial response was not to say he did not suck but has struggled. It was to deflect from the question altogether by bringing up something about the Bears.

But I am glad you finally are sobering up and accepting the reality that he has noticeably struggled. If only you had admitted it from the start.
How dare I bring up something about the Bears on a Bears forum........

But I guess the irony escapes you

the Bears might arguably have the worst starting O-line in the league week one, yet Bears fans are posting about another teams rookie OT in the preseason.

But I guess that is what you do when your 2nd rd OT never even plays in a preseason game.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
People are only claiming that he is a bust because of your comments towards Bears players. It’s that simple.
I haven't made any comments about any Bears players that some Bears fans themselves haven't made.

Sack up already.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
How dare I bring up something about the Bears on a Bears forum........

But I guess the irony escapes you

the Bears might arguably have the worst starting O-line in the league week one, yet Bears fans are posting about another teams rookie OT in the preseason.

But I guess that is what you do when your 2nd rd OT never even plays in a preseason game.

This thread was about Sewell's struggles and you respond by not acknowledging the topic and hiding behind the Bears OL.

There are plenty of other threads that discuss the Bear's OL and if there weren't you could easily create one.

So your excuse here is just BS. There has been plenty of discussion about Jenkins on here and I have seen you in those threads. Sewell sucking this preseason had nothing to do with Jenkins or the Bears OL. Stop deflecting.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This thread was about Sewell's struggles and you respond by not acknowledging the topic and hiding behind the Bears OL.

There are plenty of other threads that discuss the Bear's OL and if there weren't you could easily create one.

So your excuse here is just BS. There has been plenty of discussion about Jenkins on here and I have seen you in those threads. Sewell sucking this preseason had nothing to do with Jenkins or the Bears OL. Stop deflecting.
Yawn.

Let me think of a Bears Offensive lineman I would trade Sewel for............

.................................................................................................................................................

Nope, there is none.

the end

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I haven't made any comments about any Bears players that some Bears fans themselves haven't made.

Sack up already.
Yes you have. I also don’t understand why you want to be making Bears comments. You still never answered my question yet. Why are you obsessed with the Bears forum?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yawn.

.................................................................................................................................................

Nope, there is none.

the end

Yawn,

Let me think about a Lions player I would go to a Lions board to talk about.

Nope, there is none.

the end

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yawn,

Let me think about a Lions player I would go to a Lions board to talk about.

Nope, there is none.

the end
As I expected, you got none, talk about deflection.........

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMAO, Somebody offer this dude a scouting job...

TastyImperfectBeardedcollie-size_restricted.gif

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
As I expected, you got none, talk about deflection.........

I got none of what? You are upset I deflected from your deflection? Note that unlike you I can admit when I am deflecting because I have some modicum of self awareness. You should try it sometime.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Yawn.

Nope, there is none.

the end
Congratulations on your good oline. Let me know how that works out for you this season.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Has to be the single stupidest fucking thought from a football fan, but then again, I typically breeze past most of your posts--mainly because they're fucking stupid and grossly lacking in anything intelligence--but you don't let down on hype/opinions that get you roasted. Don't improve the most important spot on the OLine unless you have that 1 in a million guy or have a left handed QB so the other side of the line is most important--which only applies to who, the dolphins?

Sound logic that the bears have followed--after all, look at all the success they've had ignoring the LT spot looking the QB since their last championship.

Congrats though, I guess. You got me to bite and react.

The Tennessee Titans, Baltimore Ravens, SF 49ers, Denver Broncos, Philly Eagles, and Arizona Cardinals are all examples of teams who don't follow your idiot fucking logic, partially because A--"when you have the QB" is often-times never--because good ones are so rare and said teams are stuck with the average QBs and B--the game's won and lost in the trenches, which I get isn't sexy for fans who care more about what's going on in the secondary because that's where the TV camera is.

I bet you were the guy saying Mahomes wouldn't be good because he was a Texas Tech QB and how much Cliff Kingsbury's college offense disqualifies him...

Where the kid wears a college uniform from doesn't matter and has nothing to do with how successful he is in the pros. Justin Fields may suck, but it wont be because he went to Ohio State.
I like the irony of the "don't draft a LT until after a QB" logic when they realize you can't play the rookie QB without a good LT because he'll get killed.

By the way....love the screen name. I wonder how many know the reference. (I even used that once as a master password because I knew I could look it up if I didn't remember it)