Peppers, Urlacher, Hester all Pro-Bowlers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Players who play in the pro-bowl all came up short. I hope we won't have players actually playing in the game.

That's a "given." Hopefully they are all preparing for the Super Bowl that week. But it's still nice to be recognized. Whether they actually play or not, they are still Pro-bowlers.

Bowling.gif

No, not that Kind of pro bowler!

R_Mac_1

Liked Posts:
Cutler isn't even in the top 10.

Really? So you can name 10 NFC quarterbacks more deserving than Cutler?

I'm not saying the guy should have been selected, but he is a top 6 QB in the NFC. As far as I can tell only Vick, Rodgers, Freeman, Brees and Ryan have had better years. And, considering our O-line, I'm fine with that.

Cover3

wat
Liked Posts:
No, but it's still a waste of time. I never watch it. It's not like they actually play. I agree it's good for the players to get recognition though.

the ballots say vote for your favorite players so it's kind of biased from the start, I never watched it either except for that time when McNair was in, it was a sick game

wadedog21

Bleedin' Cubbie Blue
Liked Posts:
Major disgrace again this year.....Chad Greenway does not make the pro bowl! How can the leading tackler in the NFC not make the pro bowl??

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Really? So you can name 10 NFC quarterbacks more deserving than Cutler?

I'm not saying the guy should have been selected, but he is a top 6 QB in the NFC. As far as I can tell only Vick, Rodgers, Freeman, Brees and Ryan have had better years. And, considering our O-line, I'm fine with that.

Don't bother with him. He's the same guy that thinks Kevin Kolb is better than Cutler.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, I've never watched the Pro Bowl. Boring as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.