Pete Carroll botches the Super Bowl

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
He doesn't believe any of this.
Tell me what I believe, sheep boy. I believe people like you just believe what you're told to believe, and are far too apathetic, self absorbed, gullible, and senseless to figure out anything on your own no matter how many clues are provided. You're just part of the crowd of pretentious dingle-berries who are blind to just about everything around them and seem to like it like that.

People become seriously sick and even die from these vaccines. We know this for fact. Yet these people, mostly babies, don't matter to you pretentious dingle-berries cause it doesn't mesh with your perceived reality and what you've been brainwashed with so you ignore it as only soul-less, pretentious dingle-berries could.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
I'm not going to pretend that I'm an expert in the pro and anti-vaccine arguments.. but I know that polio and measles (until the recent cases this year) have been all but eliminated due to vaccines. So what's the anti-vaccine argument against that?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not going to pretend that I'm an expert in the pro and anti-vaccine arguments.. but I know that polio and measles (until the recent cases this year) have been all but eliminated due to vaccines. So what's the anti-vaccine argument against that?
That would not only be a complete falsehood but those and other diseases were in rapid decline before vaccines were ever used for them. Polio vaccine was a major disaster contaminated with cancer causing SV40 at one point and it was also admittedly said to be the only cause of Polio for a good stretch of time. Manipulated data also doesn't properly represent how many cases of polio there were pre vaccine compared to after vaccines because things like GBS and meningitis were said to be Polio before the vaccines but were not recorded as polio after the vaccine.

The vaccine age has actually just brought in more disease. Was a time when cancer was rare and mainly targeted just the elderly. Such is not at all the case anymore. Same is true for autoimmune diseases, much more of those. Already mentioned how we've seen an unbelievable increase in whooping cough with the DTaP vaccine. As more and more vaccines enter the picture and/or people are told they need more shots over time, things will just get worse. There will be more stronger diseases and more deaths and injuries from vaccines.

You inject disease mixed with other contaminants into people and, yes, bad things will always come from that.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Tell me what I believe, sheep boy. I believe people like you just believe what you're told to believe, and are far too apathetic, self absorbed, gullible, and senseless to figure out anything on your own no matter how many clues are provided. You're just part of the crowd of pretentious dingle-berries who are blind to just about everything around them and seem to like it like that.

People become seriously sick and even die from these vaccines. We know this for fact. Yet these people, mostly babies, don't matter to you pretentious dingle-berries cause it doesn't mesh with your perceived reality and what you've been brainwashed with so you ignore it as only soul-less, pretentious dingle-berries could.
Rage against the machine, maaaaaaaaan.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why is this Special person thread still going? And why are Spartans soon to be disease ridden family members not vaccinated yet?