botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
thats really a pretty good video

shit is exciting in bears world rn

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
man people sure are annointing this kid who has never played a down...it's bad ju ju

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
man people sure are annointing this kid who has never played a down...it's bad ju ju
No it's not. Would you rather people be tentative about him like they were with past bear QBs?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I watched to the 1:49 mark.. for a few reasons:

1) Chris Collinsworth and his penis shaped head
2) They obviously do not watch games to say Nagy is getting undeserved flame from fans
3) Mitch Tribusky is a starter in the NFL (1:49)

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

2) They obviously do not watch games to say Nagy is getting undeserved flame from fans

Nagy does get more shit that he deserves. And they certainly were not praising Trubs. They were shitting on him pretty hard.

Might want to watch more than the first minute of a 12 min video

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Nagy does get more shit that he deserves. And they certainly were not praising Trubs. They were shitting on him pretty hard.

Might want to watch more than the first minute of a 12 min video
Yeah I never saw any praise of trubisky. They specifically mentioned that Nagy had a good record in spite of him. They also said he was a qb that could only run, now they have a qb that can throw and run

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Yeah I never saw any praise of trubisky. They specifically mentioned that Nagy had a good record in spite of him. They also said he was a qb that could only run, now they have a qb that can throw and run
we had a QB who could run but was afraid to because of his shoulder, and couldn’t throw or read a defense on top of it

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL whatever... they are not an 8 win team, they were lucky to win 8 games last year. Acting like Nagy was pulling the absolute best out of this team is complete bullshit when half of the defense mailed it in last year. Like I said, they obviously do not watch the games, they're stat nerds.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL whatever... they are not an 8 win team, they were lucky to win 8 games last year. Acting like Nagy was pulling the absolute best out of this team is complete bullshit when half of the defense mailed it in last year. Like I said, they obviously do not watch the games, they're stat nerds.

I believe the point is they had a decent team outside of QB. You are saying the QB sucked and the D mailed it in but they still won 8 games?

So how good can they be if the QB is good and the D is re-energized by having a good QB?

So your logic just reineforces the point just from a different angle.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

well, they won 8 games, soooo

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I believe the point is they had a decent team outside of QB. You are saying the QB sucked and the D mailed it in but they still won 8 games?

So how good can they be if the QB is good and the D is re-energized by having a good QB?

yeah, the point was about betting. And how its probably a good bet that they will win more after getting rid of a shit QB, not less

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

out of town stupid

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Nagy does not maximize talent, matchups, personnel, or opportunities/game management. That’s what good coaches do. Nagy sucks at all of it. He deserves all the criticism he gets. He’s a below average coach and I think 90% of fans, media, and likely his peers would agree.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

Dude they beat one team with a winning record, how in the hell is that decent? They sucked last year.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
That 6 hame skid was some of the worst offense I've ever seen. It's like ppl have amnesia.

My bet is...ppl magically don't want Nagy "ruining Fields" by mid-season.
I dont want Nagy ruining fields now, but at this point I have to hope some self reflection and real talent at qb enables him to be a better coach.

That 6 game skid was brutal. Somehow it was used as justification for bringing them back.