PFF round-table on the Rook QB

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
LOL whatever... they are not an 8 win team, they were lucky to win 8 games last year. Acting like Nagy was pulling the absolute best out of this team is complete bullshit when half of the defense mailed it in last year. Like I said, they obviously do not watch the games, they're stat nerds.
Think about what you said. If you honestly believe the defense mailed it in then Nagy had an amazing year. Having a defense that quit and a bad offense would mean a horrible year, less than 8 wins.

So logically you aren't being consistent here.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I get that you're a Pace/Nagy ball tick, would expect nothing less than this type of response.
I was agreeing with 2 numb-nuts

I bolded it and said they were out of town stupid....do you know what out of town stupid is....

Also if you've read any of my posts would know my disdain for Nagy

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
LOL whatever... they are not an 8 win team, they were lucky to win 8 games last year. Acting like Nagy was pulling the absolute best out of this team is complete bullshit when half of the defense mailed it in last year. Like I said, they obviously do not watch the games, they're stat nerds.
Yeah, despite the fact that they indeed won 8 games, they are not an 8 win team.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was agreeing with 2 numb-nuts

I bolded it and said they were out of town stupid....do you know what out of town stupid is....

Also if you've read any of my posts would know my disdain for Nagy
My bad

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, despite the fact that they indeed won 8 games, they are not an 8 win team.
Point is you guys are high (and that's ok) if you think this team was any where close to 'decent' last year the record means jack shit. If you watched the games, how could you think otherwise? Unless you were high (and that's ok).

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Point is you guys are high (and that's ok) if you think this team was any where close to 'decent' last year the record means jack shit. If you watched the games, how could you think otherwise? Unless you were high (and that's ok).
We should definitely base our arguments on words with subjective definitions like “decent.”

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nagy does not maximize talent, matchups, personnel, or opportunities/game management. That’s what good coaches do. Nagy sucks at all of it. He deserves all the criticism he gets. He’s a below average coach and I think 90% of fans, media, and likely his peers would agree.

ARob, Mooney, and Monty look pretty good to me. Are we perhaps making this statement based mainly on the mental midget?

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Dude they beat one team with a winning record, how in the hell is that decent? They sucked last year.

Because they still won. If they could consistently beat teams with winning records then they would be more tha decent.