PFF top 50 free agents and top 100 prospects

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
He's also been in a run heavy offense which may mask earlier deficiencies in pass pro
Same concerns I have with mcglinchey. Run heavy offense and also up and down play. That said, Poles kinda has to sign at least two starters, IMO. C being most critical. Would be nice if they could get McGary at like 13-15 mil per with an out after year 2. Probably not realistic though

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Nope. Tell that to Derrick Henry and Nick Chubb. Probably literally the 2 best rushing RBs in the league, neither is a good pass catcher, and Henry is a bad blocker.
And their offenses suck.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Atlanta has the second most cap space in the league. I don't see why they wouldn't re-sign McGary themselves. Who else do they have to pay?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Atlanta has the second most cap space in the league. I don't see why they wouldn't re-sign McGary themselves. Who else do they have to pay?
Absolutely nobody. It's a shit roster that convinced themselves to be competitive in a shitty division.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Could say the same thing about the Bears and David Montgomery.

At the end of the day unless the Falcons break out the franchise tag (would be surprising to say the least) it's up to Kaleb McGary at this point. Most of these guys probably want to test the open market rather than re-sign.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Hard to believe McGary could get top 3 RT money after one pretty good year.

Not sure I trust spotrac on that one. They also have Isaiah Wynn getting over $15m per year.

Last edited:

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Hard to believe McGary could get top 3 RT money after one pretty good year.

Not sure I trust spotrac on that one.

He will that market is pretty void of talent at OT and it's so valuable of a position.