PFN: Top Remaining Free Agents

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Crazy to see Leno as the top rated anything. Slim pickings on this list. And Malik Hooker hasn't exactly worked out like some thought he would have coming out of the 2017 draft. I thought Chris Ballard didn't make mistakes?

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There is alot of talented players left, probaly due to the COVID Cap

I would like to bring in CB C Hayward, S M Hooker, and TE J James.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't want Leno over the following 5 guys on that list.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Makes me happy to have Dalton. Unrelated but will be interesting to see what happens to Foles. Pace is probably waiting for a QB to go down. :shifty: Doubt Bears participate in FA until cuts.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
It is hard to replace the production of Graham, but if they could cut him and pick up a Vet CB like Breeland and a TE like Eifert or James.
But with Leno gone, I guess he is safe for this year. Hope Dalton/Fields get him involved a lot in the RedZone.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It is hard to replace the production of Graham, but if they could cut him and pick up a Vet CB like Breeland and a TE like Eifert or James.
But with Leno gone, I guess he is safe for this year. Hope Dalton/Fields get him involved a lot in the RedZone.

Eifert cant stay on the field and James is trash.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
There's a big shortage of quality LT's in the NFL. Leno's probably viewed as an average LT and on the right side of 30. That's valuable enough for 8m a year.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
There's a big shortage of quality LT's in the NFL. Leno's probably viewed as an average LT and on the right side of 30. That's valuable enough for 8m a year.
Prob couldn’t try trading him cause they couldn’t take the cap hit all in this year. We definitely could have got something for him that’s how bad ot market is. But we need that June first cut to make it work

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
There is alot of talented players left, probaly due to the COVID Cap

I would like to bring in CB C Hayward, S M Hooker, and TE J James.
Haeyward signed with the Raiders. Still plenty of veteran CB's in free agency.

Is Larry Fitzgerald a free agent? He might actually be a nice one year addition if so. Obviously he can't do what's he's done in the past but he was still productive. He only had 409 yds and 1 TD but he did have 54 rec. Hasn't he played plenty of slot in his career?

Edit: Just clicked on the article and Fitz is definitely still out there and so isn't G.Tate.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Makes me happy to have Dalton. Unrelated but will be interesting to see what happens to Foles. Pace is probably waiting for a QB to go down. :shifty: Doubt Bears participate in FA until cuts.
I'm not mad about the Dalton signing either as much as most are. I actually think it was a good signing for one year. I know some like to speculate that he wouldn't of gotten $10 from anyone else but he was brought in to be the starter and that's a deal for a starter. Would of loved to get him cheaper but it is what it is.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Haeyward signed with the Raiders. Still plenty of veteran CB's in free agency.

Is Larry Fitzgerald a free agent? He might actually be a nice one year addition if so. Obviously he can't do what's he's done in the past but he was still productive. He only had 409 yds and 1 TD but he did have 54 rec. Hasn't he played plenty of slot in his career?

Edit: Just clicked on the article and Fitz is definitely still out there and so isn't G.Tate.
I think Fitzgerald has been pretty much exclusively slot for years now.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
The media is too dumb to know what shitty offensive tackle play looks like. They see over nine thousand consecutive starts and under thirty and they assume Charles Leno Jr. must be good.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Crazy to see Leno as the top rated anything. Slim pickings on this list. And Malik Hooker hasn't exactly worked out like some thought he would have coming out of the 2017 draft. I thought Chris Ballard didn't make mistakes?
Leno may suck, but I guess 7 years of being a starter accounts for something. lol

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
What a joke this article is. Robert Griffin is listed twice in top 10 qbs available. In what way is Leno a better option than okung or fisher regardless of health. Brian Hill and Duke fucking Johnson ahead of AP who continues to produce every year. The writer is an idiot

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace got rid of Leno, its his job to improve talent at the position.

If Nagy starts Jenkins there, he'd better be ready to play. That's on the coaches.