Picking up a new Audi Monday

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Now you want a shopping list of action photos? How many pics have you posted of your car?

I've never lied to make a messageboard think I have a certain car

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
what do your country club sauna buddies think of your car pictures? did they also ask why your car changes colors? did you get uncomfortable and tell them you bought 2 cars to cover up your abject fraudulence?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Hey everyone. Took this picture of "my" new Audi.... Forgive my sloppy handwriting, I was kind of in a hurry and had to act quickly for no apparent reason when I was standing behind "my" new Audi writing this sign.... Enjoy!View attachment 4463
It was raining and I was going to the trunk of "my"Audi to get my umbrella from it's holder when I realized I don't even own an umbrella... Silly me.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Interesting. You previously told us you only drove company vehicles befitting a salesperson that closed over $1 billion of transactions.
DONE BOTH. SOME COMAPNIES HAVE A CAR PROGRAM BUT MOST DONT. PLUS I HAVE ALWAYS LEASED MY WIFE'S CAR SINCE 1994. WHY IS THAT HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
DONE BOTH. SOME COMAPNIES HAVE A CAR PROGRAM BUT MOST DONT. PLUS I HAVE ALWAYS LEASED MY WIFE'S CAR SINCE 1994. WHY IS THAT HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND

And why is everything so hard for you to understand? No one cares about your little car. Whether its a Rolls or a used Tercel. No one cares. Oh, and I don't think anyone believes you anyway. Let others carry on legitimate discussions and leave your fantasy land out of it. Tell ya what, when we get to a subject that we believe you can understand and be truthful, we'll message you. Until then, go away.

And take of the caps lock, papaw.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:

Oh, Ommy, the web of lies. Earlier today you just told us you have been leasing since 1989, now it's 1994.

And why would you reference different companies and their auto policies, a Big Hitter like you would have golden handcuffs and would never have been allowed to job-hop, your > $1 billion in sourced and contributed commerce is way too valuable for any enterprise to risk losing , amiright?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
And why is everything so hard for you to understand? No one cares about your little car. Whether its a Rolls or a used Tercel. No one cares.
Stupid, apparently they do care judging by all the responses and references to my fabulous A8L. LOLOLOLOLOLO

For some of them (like CRM and you), my adventures are the biggest thing in their lives

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stupid, apparently they do care judging by all the responses and references to my fabulous A8L. LOLOLOLOLOLO

For some of them (like CRM and you), my adventures are the biggest thing in their lives

You are a world class troll, I will give you that. Now go away...

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Settled> I'm the most important thing in your life

I would be willing to bet, pretty heavily, that you are not the most important person in anyone’s life. If you are the same person at home as you are here they dislike you, too. I am sure you were a running joke at work, as well. Even the drive through attendants hated you.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I would be willing to bet, pretty heavily, that you are not the most important person in anyone’s life. If you are the same person at home as you are here they dislike you, too. I am sure you were a running joke at work, as well. Even the drive through attendants hated you.
I'm feeling your arms wrap around me.

Admit it, you are in love with me

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Imagine leasing a car and bragging about it.